bonus chapter: The Documentary

(I don't know how many of you remember but Karan gave Teju one more punishment that day and it was to watch documentary with him😂)

Today I came early as Tejasswi was busy with dubbing her episodes.

I wanted to do something special for her so I arranged the house making a cute fort with fairy lights she loved that thing arranged alot of pillows with one blanket and then arranged the television in the middle so we could comfortably watch the movie.

I put alot of snacks of her choice, now I sat and waited for her.

She came running into the house I got alert and stood at the front door of the living room and saw her running looking for me.

"Sunnnnnnny! " She shouted loudly and jumped on me her legs were dangling while she clinked on to my body. This is the best part of the day when she greets me like this.

"Hi Sweetie how was your day after I went?" I asked while kissing her cheeks.

"I didn't liked it when you said you are going home and you said I should come by my own but as I can see at the back you have planned something so I am letting it go." She said and she kissed me on my lips I kissed her back.

We settled in the fort she was too happy with the fairy lights I glad I put efforts to fix it on the fort.

"What are we watching today?" She asked curiously.

She lied down comfortably I climbed on top of her my face was just in front of her I could feel her breath on me.

"You remember? You left the salon before the car was parked outside?" I said as I kissed her neck.

"Yeah." She said as she tilt her head to give me more excess.

"So you remember two punishments I gave you?" I huskily said in her ears as I placed a soft kiss near her ears.

"Ummm no" she whispered lost in the moment.

"That you would not have coffee for three days and you will watch a documentary which you denied before?" I reminded her while still giving small kisses on her neck.

"Yeah." She said.

"Tw bs that's what we are watching!" I said and got abruptly she looked at me with wide to comprehening about what just happened I started to laugh looking at her face.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Punishment was to watch the documentary not to entice me and then leaving me hot and bothered." She said, clearly annoyed with me.

"Awww I am sorry baby." I coed and brought my face near her to kiss her cheeks but she pulled back and sat straight.

"No! No more." She said loudly and sighed.

"Okay let's start." I said smiling at her and switched on the documentary.

After one hour I realized the documentary turned out to be extremely boring and during this whole period I told Teju we can watch something else but for some weird reasons she was loving the documentary.

"Sweetie we can watch something else naa." I whined.

"No it's nice I want to watch the whole thing so sush Karan." She said irritated by me.

"Don't sush me or call me Karan." I said.

"Okay little!" She said and kissed my cheeks while putting her hands on cheeks and I leaned on it.

"I love you Teju." I said.

"I love you too." She said.

She turned and put her head on my laps.

I was left with no option other than to watch it with her.

I moved my hands on her hair and I liked doing it.

After a while when I saw her she was fast a sleep I kissed her forehead. I picked up the remote and started to watch football match.

I laughed lightly thinking I was going to punish this girl for that day who knew I would be the one punished to watch that torturous Documentary.

I love this girl so I take everything thrown at me by her I wouldn't have asked in any other way.

(Sorry guys since days I m trying to post a chapter but it isn't publishing trying for the 20th time I guess shyd chla Jaya thank you for loving my work though ❤️)