Come soon

Today I was going to leave for Delhi to shoot the music video while Tejasswi was going to stay back and go for shooting for our show.

It will be the first time when we will be apart from each other, I looked at her she was playing with my fingers.

"You do know I am leaving in an hour?" I said.

"Hmmmm." She hummed stilling looking down.

"So don't you think we should make the best out of it?" I asked while lifting her face.

"What do you wanna do?" She questioned back.

"First stop being sad like this you were okay yesterday but today the whole time you have been so gloomy so tell me what's wrong?" I asked.

She got up, stood in front of me then leaned on my body putting her legs on my sides and adjusting herself on my laps. I held her tight.

"I will miss you, at first I was happy you were going to do something like this but now that you are going it's not sitting well with me." She said as she hid her face in my neck.

"I know more than being nervous about this project I am worried about you, how am I gonna leave you alone, I am thinking Om should stay here to see you reach home safely every day when I am not here." I said

"No what's wrong with you Karan? Om is your manager he should be there with you." She said.

"Yes but how will you manage? Paps are always around us and if you are alone I don't feel okay about it." I explained.

She chuckled. She raised her head from my neck and looked at me. When she saw my expression she frowned.

"You are serious?" She asked I nodded my head in positive.

"What's wrong with my Sunny? You do know I have been in this industry for ten years now I know how it goes and I guess I have been managing pretty well." She said with as she winked her eyes. She teased me.

"I don't know Laddoo I just feel extremely protective when it comes to you and I know you are strong and perfectly fine to look after yourself but still I always have this urge to make sure you are okay." I said while she looked at me like she was analysing me.

"Sunny I love you so much, I am feeling so lucky that I have you, I always have noticed when we are together or out you look after my needs making sure I am comfortable but I never realized how deeply you think about all this." She said.

I kissed her forehead.

"Can I pack you in my bag? Waisai hi tu inni chotu si hai kisi vich pta bhi nhi lgna." I said.

"Yeah sure pack me with your things." She said in her baby voice. I kissed her face several times. I will miss her she's is everything to me and I can't stop myself falling everyday more for her.

"Tejasswi I know you can't go with me for obvious reasons but please for my sanity follow the security protocols that I don't have to worry about your safety?" I asked her.

She looked at me and kissed my eyes softly and then my forehead.

"Sunny for you I am going to make sure that I do follow because I can't have you worried about me when you should be worried about your song." She said sincerely and I believed her.

Soon I was ready to leave but there was task in hand Tejasswi wants to see me off to the airport and I am telling her not to go as I would be worried if she left safely to the car in the swamp of paps.

"Sunny I will be a good girl! Please naa." Teju whined.

"Laddoo stop insisting I am not taking you to the airport, see me off here." I said sternly.