I love you

It's 8 in the morning and Vincenzo stood infront of the mirror, holding the tie around his collar as he quickly get ready for an emergency meeting that was scheduled few moments ago and about to be held in 15 minutes at the official residence of Cassanos.

Collecting his files and shoveling them in his bag, he glanced towards his bed where Cha Young was still sleeping, fully wrapped in the blanket. She is going to have a pretty bad hangover when she will wake up so he took a mental note to instruct the cook to make something to cure it. He decided not to wake her up as he was about to go because last night they slept quite late and she also got lot tired after a while.

Before moving out from there, he gave her one last kiss on her forehead and whispered something in her ear which may or may not she have heard but she seemed to relax down further with a small smile over her face and tightly tugged the comforter to her chest.

He smiled too and moved out from his room.

--
At Cassano's Recidency

Reaching there everyone were present at the main hall, shattered pieces of glass, porcelain were scattered on the floor with some blood over them, but no one was laying dead there or heavily beaten and as his eyes moved across the hall, there was Fabio sitting on his chair and Francesca was standing beside him wrapping bandage around his hand.

Fabio had low tolerance of anger when anything in business goes bad. 4 hours ago they got to know that someone from inside was leaking their confidential info to the enemy and about how much of the extent got leaked it was still unclear.

But one thing was sure that their plan was leaked to Marianos since Russos called to consider cancelling the deal.

Sofia's dad used to be a very good friend of Fabio and both being Koreans and Fabio raising Vincenzo like his own son, he and her dad use to think about marrying them to extend the empire but it couldn't got through the mere casual chat stage. Thank God!

Anyways Francessca explained the whole deal to Vincenzo and the person who accessed the data was none other than Salvatore. He, now used to be one of the best ever secretary of the Fabio as many years ago fabio saved his company going bankrupt and few years prior even spared his life and ever since he had shown his great loyalty to him. Although he always had issues with Vincenzo as he wanted to become Fabio's right hand, but that wasn't even  big of a concern or anything up, until now...

Back to present, Fabio was too disgusted to talk so Francesca did the talking to everyone as all the other head members were there.

As she explained everything, everyone gave their suggestions, some disagreements happened while Vincenzo and Fabio stayed silent during the whole time.

But eventually after bit of discussion, they all come up with an agreeable plan and placed it infront on of Fabio who was barely focusing on anything beside killing Salvatore by his own hands.

And when they asked Vincenzo about his view and for final consultation, after thinking something, he spoke up

"Do whatever you think is best to take care of the damages, but first I need to find this Son of a bitch. I will go find him and you all get Russo's to our side at any cost if,  before Marianos do something stupid! "

Saying this, he instantly calls Luca and walked out crushing his phone in his palm.

--

While in the car, thought of Cha Young revolved in his head, wondering if she might have woken up or what she would be doing now, although he left a note to her.

So he decided to facetime her  and hoped she would be awake coz he didn't want to disturb her sleep.

As he hit the dial button and when it started ringing, he would wait for a sec or two or he would cut the call, but before he could hit that red button, she picked up!