Fight

Same night. At Cha Young's place.

She opens the door, in a big loose black kinda familiar tee and that shorts combined with her beautiful hair, that were all ruffled at this moment.

Her eyes met him and for the she couldn't distinguish if she was genuinely surprised to see him at this time, or got excited and happy.

But still she exclaimed loudly, proving that she was more surprised to see him, "woahhhh! What...are you doing here?...at this time and what happened?"

But seeing her, his eyes squinted due to the sudden outburst of brightness coming behind her, but still, his face grinned looking at her face and her clothes and without letting her to think or speak anything else, he leaned on her and tightly hugged her. Burying his face at her neck and then with a muffled voice spoke to himself but didn't give her the answer.

" Ed ecco la mia ragazza più bella e l'unica di cui mi posso fidare e che amo così tanto..." He babble on his own and smiles and without letting her to reply anything or ask again, he pulled her closer to him even more, brushing her belly with his and then lifted her in the same position, puzzling her to the extent.

"What the fuck are you saying and *Sniff* owwwhhh aishhh you reek of Alcohol! Aishhh." "Ya! Put me down and tell me what happened!" She ordered him and he obediently followed it and put her back to her feet, while still leaning onto her with his almost complete weight balancing on her shoulders.

She pushed him and then faced him.
"Ya look at me." And he quietly tries to focus at her eyes.

"Are you drunk?!" She questions him, but it sounded more a like threat.

"Nooo...I am not yet. Wines never makes me drunk or loose my mind. That's why I came here. Let's Drink maekgoli or soju whatever you have and let's get drunk till we pass out! Ah right you hate maekgoli so let's have soju." He smiles and then walked inside on his own, leaving her all confused.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Inside.

"What?!!?!?!!!!?" She shouted, smacking the table hard after finishing her glass and stared at him wide eyed.

"Chae Seo Jun is who?! Chae Seo Jun, yo-your friend, your childhood friend is the fourth member of Marianos!" Her jaw dropped, facial expressions all streched at this point.

"Ex-friend. And it's just my guess right now. Coz all the clues regarding the fourth member is directing towards her only and also the name matches. But still, I have to find a solid prove or evidence before I could tell Fabio about this, coz we have had family relations for so long and this sudden news could cause a turbulence. And if 1% my suspicion came out to be wrong, then it could creat huge problems.

So I am not making any haste move and will get them spill about their identity on their own." He told her all normally, tapping his chopsticks together and then focusing back on the food. But she awed and then started cursing Seo Jun like, I should have known it must be her and therefore out of that personal grudge she attacked me that day. Ahh that bitch! Ahh I hate her so much...

"Earlier, I was with her. We were having wine together and when I brought up about all the things that happened lately which involved either Marianos or Min Jae, her expressions started to get change and also she tried to change the topic.

Also when I called her Sofia Mariano, her eyes widen, she started sweating and looked visibly shocked. Therefore I really believe that Marianos are none other but the Chae Family itself. But still the proof aishhh!" He stabs at the piece of meat, tightly holding the knife in his hand and then ate it.