Jjampong

Back in Vincenzo's office.

As he slowly moved infront of him, now pointing his gun on Vincenzo's forehead, but he didn't move a bit and just watched him carefully.

Bum Yoo was fully packed in gear and anger was readily reflecting from his face, as he loads the gun.

Sweat was coming out from his hair and his chest was pounding up and down due to physical work that was evident from looking the condition of the room, but he managed to control these all infront of him.

His face wasn't the usual Bum Yoo, they all have seen. His hand holding the gun seemed experienced and the way he didn't even blink staring Vincenzo, was clear that he has done all this before as well.

Vin, on the other hand, wasn't surprised to see him. He stood there normally, straighten his back, lifted his head high, pulled his hands in the pockets, started glaring at him but also smirked.

Bum Yoo fell in the trap and by now, he also knew.

"Aishhhh should have known, it was just a mere bait! All my energy got wasted in finding nothing. Ayeeee, I planned to make a better first impression on the great Vincenzo Cassano of Italy....but look at this, you just ruined my all plan!"

"But right now, I am not in the mood of a meeting, so for both of our sakes, just quietly tell me where is that file!" He threatens.

But at his this threat,he chuckled. He couldn't stop his small laugh and then pulled the file out from his coat and held in front of him.

"You mean this file?!"  He tilts his head slightly, spoke with a scoff and lowered his stares.

"Give it to me!"

He slides his hand towards his direction, slowly and just as Bum Yoo was about to grasp it, Vincenzo, took his lighter out from his pocket and light up the file, while still in his hand.

And within a minute, the whole file turned to ashes. Like how magicians do, he burnt the paper just like that and before Bum Yoo could even touch it, all of the left over fell down.

He looked at this in disbelief, while Vincenzo didn't even shifted his gaze off him during the whole show.

Observing his ever reaction, how he swallowed in nervousness, seeing the paper burn, his grin widen more to the ear and he spoke

"You again fell for it, don't you?!"
"If you are a part of gang, then you should know when to believe your enemy and when shouldn't!"

"There was no file to begin with! And now you tell me"

"Who the fuck are you huhh?!"

Hearing this, Bum Yoo couldn't press his anger any more and before he could do anything, Vincenzo hit his hand and got the gun in his's and pointed back at him.

But Bum Yoo didn't stop. He then attacked him and to get his gun back and to run out from there, Vincenzo stopped all this.

He punched him, kicked him, even though his moves were good, but still Vincenzo's were much more excellent than him and dodged all the attacks and instead smacked at Bum Yoo's face and the impact was quiet hard that if made his jaw bleed in one single blow.

He threw the gun away and now both were bare handed.

And as Vin dragged him to the wall, trying to knock him down, he questioned once again

"How do you knows about Marianos, huhhh?!"

"You sure must be one of them, based on how u tried to steal the file today, don't you, huhh?!"