Plan B

Back at the event.

Vincenzo and the team, planned to attack The JC's Manufacturers by bombing the victims of it to the signing and then hacking into it to make people manipulate into suspecting them, was enough to stop it for now.

He and Cha Young, all this time went to visit the victims and convinced them to help him bring out the truth and according to the plan, they were all disguised as reporters.

But somehow Min Jae got to know about this and prevented all the possibilities for it.

Back at the scene, Vincenzo started laughing, murmuring with himself, "aishhh I really don't want to use it for this, aishhh..." Cha Young looked at him confused, held his arm to tell her what happened, while Seo Jun too at the back, was puzzled at his laughing.

After he was done, he stood straight, looked back at Cha Young, placed his hand on her shoulder gently, and without breaking the eye contact, he revealed that their planned got busted out just now and that they have to go with Plan B.

Still Cha was surprised and confused at his laugh, trying to find it out in his eyes but he broke the stare and asked her to go down, as now, she has to lead it all.

He pushes her shoulder slightly to make her move and soon, they both went down.

Seo Jun watched this all from afar, her blood boiling at how he was playfully touching her and just didn't look at her at all?! Now she wasn't even regretting her decision at all!

She stayed in the dark, till both of them left and when, they both were mixed into the crowd, she came out and stood beside the railing to see what will they do now.

Coz the main plan was discussed with all four, but the second plan was just with Cha Young and the third he kept himself.

They came down and, it was just few minutes left to mark the paper and if it is done, it can't be cancelled after.

First Min Jae signed, and when the paper was passed to the other, a sudden cry was heard in the crowd, that diverted everyone attention. And everything was paused for a moment.

"APPAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" everyone turned to look at the cry sounded like a little girl calling her father as if he didn't made her wish come true.

Min Jae's eyes widen, when he saw, Cha Young, in the the middle of the crowd, with some distorted hair and makeup as she acts panting and slightly looked at him.

Vincenzo wasn't around, and it was just her, having all the attention at this time.

This bought more time for them to act out, before completing this deal, as all the people, including Seo Jun weren't getting anything in their head at all. The reporters started taking her photos and videos, as she walked towards the stage and stood in front of Min Jae.

People were shocked to know about Min Jae being a FATHER?!?! And most importantly of Hong Cha Young, his ex lawyer!

Now confusion almost choked everyone and they exclaimed at this, but she didn't care, while Min Jae was having all the awkwardness and embarrassment as he lossen his tie, cleared his throat, he tried to look around to ignore her fully, but couldn't as all the eyes around, were hooked on them.

"Appa, how could You do this, huhh?!?" She again shouted, acted like a spoiled brat and her acting was just perfect.

He can't even deny the fact as she could easily prove it to everyone that he is her guardian.

After a deep breath, He slowly got up from his seat, gritting his teeth, as he got that she and that Song Joong Ki was doing all of this to prevent him from doing this signing.