Who is she?!

Vincenzo calls Luca, and speaks in Italian,

"Luca there is this woman named Jeon Yeo Been and I don't who is she, but

"Luca there is this woman named Jeon Yeo Been and I don't who is she, but...she knows my real identity. Find about her as soon as possible now! "

Saying this he hurriedly get into his car and drives away without even waiting for his family.

They all look puzzled at this strange behavior of Joong Ki and didn't get the time to even ask him anything.

In the mean time the shooting stopped and police/detectives  arrived. But by the time they arrived the thugs already fled. They all began to examine the area and fortunately no one died there.

They urges the people around to get back to their homes and so Joong Ki's family also went back.

When they get back their house, they find Joong Ki's car was parked there and heard him speaking on phone in Italian.

On call Luca
"Sir, I have searched about the woman you mentioned, but...
Their is no woman named Jeon Yeo Been, anywhere to be found in whole Italy, or anywhere over the Internet! I did every background check but didn't find anything."

"What!!! Then who this woman is?!...could be...she told me a fake name?! But still how does she knows about the real me?!"
Vincenzo got concerned.

"I have to find her at any cost!...You also keep trying to find out more about her." Saying this he cuts the call and, calls a korean no.

"Mr. Kim Moo Shin, I need you to find about a woman named Jeon Yeo Been, she attended the "The Grand Ball" tonight where the shooting happened. And also send me the guest list of the ball and the name of people who attended it!"

"You have to do this right now!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Within 5 minutes after the call, he received the attendees list, and as expected there was no Jeon Yeo Been.

*sigh*

Joong Ki again dials another number, speaks something and then heads towards his car.

In the cold dark night, coming a handsome physique from the dark hurriedly, the face could not be seen till the light around his car, falls on him and a fine structured jaw of this devil was visible. Those eyes filled with coldness which can kill anyone with just a stare.

The light falling, made his skin sparkle,  but at this moment he didn't cared about it.