Birthday party

Back at Seo Jun's house.

As the deal between her and Baek Hyun was made, they both signed the papers and within two day, she convinced her father to make Baek Hyun the CEO of the Seoul branch of Chae Electronics.

And the first thing he did was kinda weird, coz as soon as he was declared the head, he made the announcement among the company to get themselves in trouble and then,

They were instructed to only hire lawyers from Jipuragi Law Firm, seperately and not under the company's name, so that it should made no suspicion to Cha Young.

Usually she is very much aware of each thing happening around the firm and always keep check on the lawyers and who is hiring them.

But right now, as many things were going on with them and now that she and Vin kinda had a fight too earlier that almost made them shut off to each other, and therefore, she let it go of this unusual hiring of the lawyers and gave consent to Ha Jun to take the matter in her hands.

Meanwhile, as this deal was done, Seo Jun began coming back to the office, covering up with saying that she was sorry for what she did that day and that she too doesn't want to end up these year's of friendship with Vin, and also said that she forgave Cha Young for slapping her.

He was although surprised a bit by her sudden coming back and this behavioural change, but gladly accepted her back and believed her.

But on the other hand, Cha Young began to suspect her even more and forgetting about that fight for sometime, she tried to warn Vin against that and to carefully think because there is no way for someone who just got heart broken, become normal this easily.

Yet he didn't listen to her and countered her for being to much mean to Seo Jun, even if she hates her.

This stunned her, but still she once more told him everything in detail so that he can focus this time coz she was well aware too, how much stress was going on in his mind rn.

And due to her continuous nagging, he became angry and bashed and vented out on her, for slapping Seo Jun that day, making the matter worse from that very moment or whenever she did bad to her, still Seo Jun never did anything wrong to Cha herself and now that Seo Jun has decided to forgive Cha Young even though she resent her, but still, she accepted it and is back.

He was really mad at her for blaming his childhood friend and that he everytime overlooked it, but now Cha Young was going really out of the line with Seo Jun and he can't ignore it anymore.

And as both are lawyers and always tends to win any argument, he mistakenly spoke something that he shouldn't.

He reminded her that Seo Jun was working together, way before Cha Young joined and that she should atleast be respectful to her.

As there was lot of problems going on officially and unofficially,and that they lack of people to assist them coz he can't trust Bum Yoo and the only left was Seo Jun and that her returning made him to much trust her, blindly.

He asks her the reason for hating Seo Jun this much, but at his this response, she stood speechless at how he was taking Seo Jun's side.

And as the last resolute to end this, she leaves his office and started working back at her's, as long as, he continue believing Seo Jun and if SHE will be working there, then she won't!

He also didn't stop her and the two seperate their ways. The matter became more worse from before, but Seo Jun although loved the way things were going as she got enough time to be there together with Vincenzo. And she also started leaking info to Min Jae by now.