Maekgoli?!

At the train station.

They both reached there, before the departure of the last train to Busan.

As they went inside, Yeo Been saw Yu Chan there, along with his luggage.

She rushed there to ask what he was doing here to which he replies that he is going to live in Busan for now.

She counters him back saying that he will stay with her no matter what and while saying this, tears began to form in her eyes as she don't want to be parted from her father this early when they met just now.

She looked back at Joong Ki, hoping that he will stop him from leaving, but he stayed silent and just couldn't match her gaze, as this was the condition, that Yu Chan imposed on him for returning back.

Yeo Been falls down and holds her dad's wheelchair to prevent him from going and questions the reason why he is deciding to go away from her, to which he smiles while tears ran down on his face as he gently held her face, wipes her tear off and replies that she won't be safe, if Yu Chan keep staying close to her, as sooner or later, Min Jae could find about him, still being alive and that he is the last witness of her mother's death, and that if he dies too, Min Jae could never be able to get punished for his this crime, coz Yeo Been suffered memory loss which could prove her to be insignificant witness.

He assures her that he won't be going there for good and that once the villain of their lives will die and when there will be no one for them to be dangerous, he will return back to her.

His old voice muffled with tears as he himself too, couldn't take to be separated from his daughter after more than two decades, but still the fight is not over.

She began to understood, but the thought of not able to feel his presence around her, makes her cry out loud, because even though its was just few days, but they both created a deep bond with each other.

Looking at this, Joong Ki just wanted to go out from there as he can't take, seeing emotional scenes between children and their parents, as he unconsciously then began to crave for such love and care from his own, when it no longer exists.

But he couldn't as he can't leave her all alone again.

It was just 5 minutes left to board the train, and the passers-by began to look at them and some started to recognise her. He noticed their expressions and quickly came towards her, who was still reluctant to let him go off her hands even to the last minute, hoping that she could at least make him delayed it, for sometimes.

He walked to her, bent down and covered her with his body to prevent people from recognising her, as he firmly yet gently held her shoulder, embracing her tiny back with his broad chest, giving warmth to her body that became cold and weak from crying, making her feel that he is still by her side and won't go anywhere.

His presence around her, made her feel secure a bit and her tight grip on the handles of his chair, started to lessen, as he gently drags her hand back from him.

Even though a little success was there into pulling her back, she separates herself from his hands and falls on Yu Chan, for one last hug and at that, they both started crying their hearts out while tightly holding each other, while sharing the pain for the loss of the most important woman of their lives, as he kisses her hair, while caressing her head.

He didn't want to leave her in this condition, but was assured to have Joong Ki by her side to take utmost care of her and one last time, before finally letting go off her from his arms, he said

"Sarangheyo, Yeo Been aah!!" These words hit both Joong Ki and Yeo Been and he pushes her back to Joong Ki to hold her and keep her still, while from there only, she could see the worry on his face and to make him go freely, she wipes her tear, smiled and too replied