Ramen Obsessed Flareon Evolves

Start from the beginning

F̷̖̟̥́͑̐̉̈́̇́͠ò̶̥̬̻͆̈͝r̷̡̩̳̪̞͔̼͠ ̴͉̝̝̘͕̥͎͖̼̀͊̀̋̽͝ͅn̵͓̫̦̜̱̬̫̔́ǫ̶̧̙̱̙͓̂̉͗ẃ̶͕̠̺̞̯̇̊̔͜,̷͍͓̤̯͇͍̒̐́́ ̷̳̭͚̩̤͉̹̹̳̠͋͌̎̾̌̅̎̋͠p̵̧̧͕̩͕̜̉̽͌̀̉̓̑̑͂̈l̴̤̘̤͓̑ḛ̸́̌͛ȃ̴̪̳̖̜̪̹͕͓̞̭̍̅͒͝s̶̡̯͓͎̰̯̖̘̪̋ͅe̷̻͔̱̺̥̪̘͕͌̈́̑͋͒̏͋͗͊̂ ̵͇͈̠̏̒̈́̈́̓́̉͠e̷̢̢͕̺̞̟͍̻̼͎͊͆̋̈͝͠ṋ̷̞̿̇͐̈́ͅj̷̞̖̥͚̗̲̋̚o̴̧̤̯̠̼̳̊̄̐͑̓̕ͅy̵̥̭̝̟̣̺͛̏̆̔͑ ̷̘̪̬̟̬͌̋͊̆̅̇́͠͠Ỵ̸͎̻̖̝̅ó̷͚̹̞̂̏̾̒̈́̾̔̑̚u̴̧̡̘̳̼͈̐ȑ̸̲̦͙̦̙̥̫͈̹̙̌̓́̐̐͋̑ṭ̵̡̛̩̗̜̻̭̬̊͋̈́̚̚h̴̡̛͈̑́͊̄e̵̳̲̤͠ ̷̨̡̮̣͖̪̲̇̌̿̎̿̂̎ͅs̸̻̲͙̔̅̂̆̈̉̑͘t̷̠̥͖͔̩͖̰͇̱̿̊o̵͍̤̥̯͎̳͌͂̇̎̀̋̕ŕ̷̨̲͉̺̯̩͗̈͆͗̚y̷̝̍̑̂͝ ̷̨͈̪̙̩̩͖͓̏́́̋̓̈́̆́̚͘:̶̛̣̺̩̫͎̰͍͈̲͈͋͗̑͗̈)̸̡̛̦͚̲̦̳̗̲̽̊͗͊̑͌̿

^^^RECAP^^^

^^^PRESENT^^^

Sakura Haruna's high-pitched scream echoes across the bridge.

Sasuke, who is in a crouched position, looks up in alarm and then to you and Naruto.

That scream.. He thinks That was Sakura! What's happening to her? Where is Kakashi??

"Sakura.. She's in trouble.." Naruto groans in pain, his body refusing to comply with his commands.

"What did she do this time..? Stub her toe?" You mumble tiredly, the pink-haired merengue's screeching having woken you from your slumber.

^^^Inside Y/N's dream, ft. S/N (Sister's Name -> Your sibling of the same age / That one pick me girl who tries to stop fights with her $7 Starbucks by yelling 'tHiS iS'nT YoU JaSoN'^^^

When you were both younger..

"Y/NN 😫😫😫!!! STOP WATCHING YOUR STUPID CARTOONS AND COME LET ME DO YOUR NAILS 😡😡😡🤪🤪💅💅!!" S/N, your sister, yells from the other room.

Sighing, you pause the anime you're re-watching and switch off your laptop to conserve power. This is gonna take a while. "No! Go play Royal High with your Roblox boyfriend or something!" You yell in response.

"Y-y-you B-Baka!!" 😭😭😡😡😥😥 She cries. "Why won't you let me make you look good for once??" 😿😿😿😿😫😫😫

"WHY!?" You ask increduosly. "Here's a fucking list! First of all, I don't WANT my nails done. You always get the polish all over my hands and never clean it up! Second, if it weren't for those 'StUpiD CaRtOoNS', you'd be dead by now. Unfortunately, they don't allow anime in jail. Which is getting off topic.. THIRD, because it's my nails and I don't want to get my ass kicked by and at school any more than I already do. Having My Little Barbie fluro nail polish all over me isn't going to help. At all."

"What if I tell (Parent / Guardian Name)?" 🤪🤪🤭🤭🤭😆😆😏😏😏😏😏 She snickers,playing on your weakness.

Sneaky little-

"FINE. I'M COMMING!"

Patience already wearing thin thanks to your leech of a sister, you walk into the kitchen. There on the ground you see S/N looking at you with a smug face surrounded by.. Oh HELL no.

"You are NOT doing my nails with permanent marker."

"WHATTT?? 🙀🙀🙀 But you would look so cutee!! 😏😏😏😇😇 You already look terrible anyways 🤮🤮, what's the worst that could happen 😊😊🤗😂🤔??" She whines, trying (and failing) to pull you down to the floor with her.

She's weaker than Sakura.

"Besides," She says, "Doesn't that super-hot 🥵 guy, Sasuke, have them?? You'd be like, a bad rip-off of him! 🙄🙄🤣🤣"