𓆩.GONE.𓆪

The warm yellow rays trickling down my cheeks through the curtain holes roused him up. The tanned-skinned man snuggles into the pillow like a toddler snuggles into his mother's embrace. Yet still didn't feel the warmth so he stretched his arms to reach her but felt the mattress was cold. He paused for a while, reluctantly opening his eyes and blinking several times to regain consciousness. He glanced around the room, there was no sign of her. Softly called her out, but nothing was found except silence. 

he sensed that something was strange so he rushed up to check on her. Yelling her name, he went downstairs but still, there was no response. He went through the halls to see if he could find her. His frustration caused him to run his finger through his hair

He decided to check her room one final time. he heard an intrusive sound coming from the shower room. He seemed to be slightly terrified, struggled internally as he cautiously opened the door. Water droplets trickled from the faucet, and let out a long sigh. He stooped to turn off the faucet.

He raised his head a little but ended up colliding with the cabinet, and the contents tumbled to the floor. he instantly knelt to grab the stuff. He rose up after gathering up the things, but then he discovered a razor blade and a pair of used cotton pads. As soon he saw stretched cotton pads, he stopped dead in his tracks . 

His heart palpitations were intensifying, tears were flowing down his face, and he was having respiratory distress. 

"B-blood" those were the only words he managed to utter. He took a step away then left the area to catch his breath. His mind went blank; he had no idea what was going on around him.

He clutched his hair in disbelief. He abruptly leaned his head against the headstand, but a letter dropped out of the box onto the ground.. His hands trembled  he slowly started gathering the letter. Along with the  the letter, a picture was discovered. 

He traced it with his fingertips. The image showed the girl taking off her bonnet and tossing it into the sky. She had the brightest smile ever seen on her face. He took the letter and carefully unfolded the letter.

                        ୨୧═════════════════୨୧

Dear Alan,

                      Hey, if you are reading this, I probably would have gone far away from you by the time. Please do not try to find me. Remember how we promised not to leave each other under any circumstances? Well, that promise has been broken. I loved you the most but you made me feel like an outcast. . I'm sorry, but I'm not as strong as you think. I wanted to tell you that I love you and always will. My heart will only beat for you, until the end of my days. I love you more than anything in the world, with all of my heart, soul, and mind, and nothing else that makes me so happy as you. Even though I know you won't accept me, I still want you to know. I just wanna say thank you for being in my life; I've always admired you from afar. You gave me a reason to smile. Sometimes, I used to wonder if I have someone who loves and cares about me. But there you came into my life like an angel and made it beautiful. I can't get through a day without thinking about you. I know that I'm not perfect for you. You asked me to leave your life, so I made it true. I can no longer bear your hatred for me so I  decide to let you go. 

Love Kiara ...

                             ୨୧════════════════୨୧

His mind went numb after reading the note. Nine hours have passed, and he is still looking for her. The ticking of the clock seemed to serve as a constant reminder that his time was running out, and every minute felt like an eternity to him .He believed that ending a friendship didn't matter to him, but deep down, his heart can't accept the fact that his friend left him. 

He looked through her apartment ,workplace and contacted her coworkers, but he found nothing about her. Like a crazy freak, he is wandering the streets looking for her. As time passed, fear overtook his body.

 He is acting without realizing it because his mind is juggling different emotions like sadness, guilt, anger, recklessness, and fear. His heart raced as he thought of all the possible horrors that could befall his beloved friend.

Raising a clenched fist, his mind isn't processing. It took a while to Make an effort to remain composed and hoped to find her soon.

 He continued to walk along the bridge, the cold breeze brushing against his tanned honey skin making him shiver.

 It was pitch black, and there was no silence in the vicinity... He sensed a familiar dark figure standing on the bridge's cliff in the distance. The woman's expression was that of someone who had given up, as if all that she had ever hoped for had been lost .

As he closely inspected the figure, noticed a deep cut on her hand and saw that blood was dripping continuously.

Squinting to make out the figure more clearly, he stepped closer and closer until he could identify the features of the person before him. His heart sank as soon as he recognized the person.

 He wished desperately that he could take back all of his words and undo the pain he had caused her. He tried to call out her name, but the words never seemed to form in his throat. 

Her feet perched on the edge of the cliff. Fear gripped his body, he could feel a shiver run up his spine as he considered what would happen if she took one wrong step. He stood in horror as the woman in front of him dropped to the ground with a loud thud. 

He cried his eye out and shouted "Kaira !"

He was so filled with regret that he could not contain it any longer, and his distress erupted out of him in an outpouring of sorrowful tears and desperate cries for her return.

                                                                                           ・❥・・❥・・❥・