𓆩.FIRST DATE.𓆪

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚˚ʚ♡ɞ˚˚ʚ♡ɞ˚....

My blood ran cold. abruptly, I'm getting tense while he kept his face blank. There was only silence between us. Then I began to speak softly 'please Alan,Let's go on a 24-hour date,I want be in your life for one day before leaving'.

He sighed deeply and then nodded his head. Without saying anything, he turned and walked towards the car...

'so where you want you go first' In his deep voice, he said.

I softly chuckled and said 'Amusement park...'

He drove the car quickly. After 45 minutes, the car came to a halt.I looked around and then froze. He took me to the park where we used to go in the past . We made lot of memories in this place. I immediately clasped his hands in mine and went inside . My eyes sparkled with excitement.It felt like I got my childhood back.

He is looking around with an emotionless gaze. My heart felt a string. Suddenly I poked his shoulders and pointed to Ferris wheels.

You two went to the ride as the ride I started gipping his hand firmly like a kid.

On the other hand, he unknowingly chuckles at your behavior. After a few minutes, the ride came to an end. he removed the hair strands that were falling on your face.Both of us froze at the place but soon burst into laughter.I was glad to see his genuine smile back.

We finished the majority of the ride, and I was completely exhausted. We didn't realize how quickly time passed. then he went out and bought me cotton candy .When I choked a little while eating, he offered me water and patted my head.I gave him a slight smile and thought that he still cares for me.

As we walked down the street, a chilly air kissed my cheek. We looked like a real couple who went on a weekend date.Suddenly,he asked a question that brought me back to reality 'So, where do you wanna go next?'.

I look at my watch and said 'It's late at night, I'm exhausted, let's go home'. Without saying a word He drove the car to your house.

'I wish I could go back in time and spend all of my time with you'

・❥・・❥・・❥・