𓆩.HATRED.𓆪

✦✦✦✦.....

'My love for you is eternal and It will remain the same, just like your hatred for me'.

It was spring, and the weather was pleasant . It had been a while since we last spoke, I was delighted to see you. I was patiently waiting for you with lavender flowers, and a smile slowly appeared on my face. They say that lavender flowers are symbols of calmness, devotion, and purity. I want you to know that my love for you is true.

I was lost in my 'world' .I recognized your raspy voice when I heard it out of the blue. I turned around and gave you a tight hug.

Soon you let go of the hug. Your expression was unreadable . however I do realize you're not in a good mood.

suddenly, You began to spoke ....

'Are you jealous ?? ' he said in rage .

'Alan,W-what are you saying....' I said in confusion.

'Kaira , are you jealous of us. I've been observing you closely as your behavior is quite strange. . And, to be honest, I'm tired of you being the third wheel in our relationship. I thought my friend was happy for me, but no, the one I trusted the most is trying to tear us apart . Even after knowing everything, I respect our friendship and didn't ask you anything and started to ignore you, then WHY DO YOU ANNOY ME DAMMIT ?? ' he said in outburst .

'A-annoy......' I whispered in low tone.

'You know what, you have totally ruined our friendship. I hate you , I FUCKIN HATE YOU.....' he said in rage. I had tears in my eyes that were never-ended.

'Please believe me, I never attempted to split you two apart.. ' I said it with a heavy heart.

'SHUT-UP ,don't play innocent, Leave me forever, I never want to see your face again'.

'Alan, Please be with me, only for today, then I'll no longer be a part of your life and I swear that I'll never come back to you...... C-consider this is my last wish.... ' I exclaimed painfully.

' Once I was eager to win your heart ,but I never imagined it would turn into hatred!!'.

                 ・❥・・❥・・❥・