Chapter 3: Troubles Within

A few days later, the fellowship set out from Rivendell and turned towards the Misty Mountains. It's been 3 days non stop.
"Can't we all just take a rest? " asked Gol.
"Sabriel!" shouted Kristen. "We can't move on! We need rest!"
Sabriel had an inner debate with herself as she looked upon her fellow companions.
"Very well. We will have to take a rest. Camp here for the night. " said Sabriel.
       All then collapsed on the spot where they stood. The fellowship camp for the night. The dwarf and the man told a horror tale made the rest shook in fear, (except Legolas and Sabriel. They were checking the forest)
"Oh, Wizzle. Please enough with the horror stories!" exclaimed Kristen, covering her ears and trembled.
"The player played itself. Then....A shriek is heard. They found the girl died. " said Anderson,softly.
"BOOM!!! " exclaimed Wizzle, cause them to shriek.

        The shriek reached to the two scouting elves's ears and then both came back to the campsite armed with weapons.

"Any Orcs? Wargs? GOBLINS?!" asked the both.
Helena chuckled at the both of their expression. Everyone was looking at the two elves weirdly.
"Everything is fine. " said William,giving the safe assurance to Sabriel.
"I heard shrieking! What's wrong? " asked the both elves at the same time, causing Sabriel to glare at Legolas.

"Horror stories, " said Kristen.
"Alright, I think it is enough horror stories we heard. Anderson and Wizzle, take the night watch. " ordered Helena.
The dwarf and the man looked at each other with a mischievous grin.
The rest of the company rested at the campsite to continued their journey the next day.
_______________

The following day, the fellowship travelled to the Misty Mountains. It's a good day as there isn't any creatures of evil tracking them. Sabriel and Helena was talking about the journey, the hobbits were talking about food. The elves were debating over a small tiny matter caused Sabriel to glared at them. The dwarf and the men was cracking jokes. As they reached to the peak of the mountain, they rested there to eat.

"William and Legolas, find some food, Helena and Wizzle, take a watch on the horses, the rest stay here while I will be checking on something. " ordered Sabriel and left.
Soon, all the members did what she said.

Back to camp,

"Hi, my name is Anderson. I believe you are an elf. " said Anderson to Kristen.
"I know you, " said Kristen. " Aren't you suppose to be with the hunters?"
"No, I have to take care of you and the hobbits, " he said,shifting himself closer to Kristen.
"Oh... "said Kristen, as she shift futher as she feels so uncomfortable.

      Then, Anderson started to tell about his past. He do not know that the more he tell, the closer they got until their noses were beside.
"Anderson, will you please stay away from me? "asked Kristen,feeling his hands on her waist.
"No, as you are the most attractive elf I ever met. " murmured  Anderson,closing into her lips. Kristen pushed him away as his hand travelled down  to her inner thighs.
"You are a pervert. " hissed Kristen.

She stormed of to the forest to get some fresh air. Suddenly, she heard a faint sound of help. She followed it and walked to an opened area. Then, crows were flying out from their hiding place to warn. After that, a pack of Wargs ran towards her. She froze there as her mind played a frightening memories of how weak she is.

Sabriel was sitting on a branch of the tree and she heard the crows cawed in distress. She felt something is not right.
"Sabriel! Kristen is no where to be found. " informed  Legolas.
She quickly jumped down from the tree and mounted on her horse.
"Stay here until I return " she ordered.
Her horse galloped swiftly to the opened area. She saw Kristen was frozen as the Wargs was a few meters away from her.
"RUN, KRISTEN!" shouted Sabriel. Kristen just stood there. Sabriel groaned and kicked her horse. The horse galloped to the front and fought with the Wargs with it's rider slashing the huge wolves with her sword. The Wargs retreated and she noticed that something glistening between the bushes. It's the Hunters of Evil.
"RUN KRISTEN! GO NOW!" exclaimed Sabriel, grabbing her cloak. Kristen shooked her head and the horse galloped as fast as possible. They reached at the campsite. Kristen fell from the horse with a panic look.
"I heard voices. " said Kristen.
"What do you think?! Being foiled by the sound of evil!" exclaimed Sabriel, causing everyone to flinched. " If Legolas had not informed me earlier, you could have died! And when I tell you to run, you run. NEVER EVER FREEZE THERE AGAIN ! EVER! " yelled Sabriel angrily.
"Look, I am sorry. " apologized Kristen. Sabriel then sighed.
"As your punishment, you are to take the night watch for three days. "said Sabriel. "The rest go and pack up. We are leaving. "
--------------------------------
AUTHOR NOTES ;
Hello people of Middle Earth! I apologize for not updating for so long as I was caught up with some unexpected events. Anyway, thanks for reading my story! I will update more!