Chapter 1: Formation of the Fellowship

"I am sorry " said Kristen.
"It's alright. " said the mysterious lady. "I am Sabriel by the way. Are you attending the council as well? "asked Sabriel.
"Yes." said Kristen. 'Oh my, she looks like Florence! '
" I will see you around then." said Sabriel and left.

Later, there were two Men approached to her. They looked evil and Kristen went away to the dining hall. She noticed that there were 5 hobbits dining with a...witch?!
She left them and went to the fields to train.
"You shouldn't be out here. It's too dangerous. "ordered Legolas. "And the council is starting soon. "
She followed Legolas to the council hall. Just as an elf passed them, everyone bowed except her.
"Bow,you idiot! "warned Legolas. She quickly bowed and the elf informed them that the council is starting soon.
Everyone took their place and the council started.
"This quest is to destroy the Second Ring before it could reached to it's master. But first we will have to decide. " said the Lord.
"My lord, the Second Ring is located somewhere that we do not know for we have no knowledge of it. " said one of the council members.
"Actually, my dear friend, I do have a key to it. "said the witch and the ring appeared magically on her palm.
The council members gasped as they saw the ring.
"For that you will have to destroy it in a place where the darkness dwell. One of you must do this. "said the Lord.
Silence occurs the whole hall.
"It's a ridiculous plan, my lord. The darkness dwells there is even stronger than before . The trees shook as the wind blew. Whispers and voices echoes the place. Anyone who venture there never return to life. The flames burned the place from time to time. It is folly. " said the dwarf.
"But if we do not destroy the ring, Middle Earth will be in trouble and many lives will be cost! "argued Sabriel.
"Then I suppose you think you are the one who is to do it. " interjected the dwarf. She glared at the dwarf.
"What then? Shall we let Sauron take the ring and conquer all Middle Earth? " said Kristen.
"KRISTEN! Manners! " warned Legolas.
"I DON'T CARE! As long someone is willing to take and destroy -"
"I will take the ring!" said a young hobbit as he could not stand the fight. Everyone kept quiet and looked at him. Helena was amazed by the brave hobbit.
"Me too! " shouted the other 4 hobbits.
"Alright then, 5 is in this quest. We need another 6. " said the Lord.
"I will go, my lord. " said Legolas.
"I will honor you to the end, my friend. " said Sabriel, kneeling on the ground in front of the hobbit. "You have my protection. " Sabriel stood up.
"Mine as well. "said Kristen.
"And my axe. "said the dwarf in a low voice and stood beside Kristen. Kristen glared at him.
"Don't forget the witch! " said Helena in a joking manner.
"You will have our spears. "said 2 man.
"11 companions. That's then. " said the Lord.
--------------------
In the fields,

"WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?! KRISTEN?! JOINING THE FELLOWSHIP AND A JOURNEY TO DEATH! WHAT IS IN THE BRAIN?! YOU CAN BE KILLED ON THE ROAD!!!" exclaimed Legolas.
"WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO? I ALREADY JOIN THE FELLOWSHIP! THERE'S NO TURNING BACK! " shouted Kristen.
"Ugh.... Never bring a woman to a council next time. " muttered Legolas.
"And Sabriel is also a lady. Why don't  you scold her as well to make it fair and square." said Kristen , crossing her arms.
"I just don't want to lose you during our journey. "said Legolas.
"Aww... I can take care of myself, brother. "said Kristen and she left to the room.
Legolas wonderd around the hallway and found the others.
"Hello, master elf. " said Helena.
"Please join us for dinner tonight so that we can introduce ourselves and get to know each other. " said Helena. "Please bring along with your dear friend. "
He nodded and left.
At night,
"Argh... Legolas! Stop banging my room door!" shouted Kristen from the inside of the room.
"Hurry up! We are late! " shouted Legolas.
As Kristen opened the door, he dragged her to the dining hall, which they were eventually lost twice. So they arrive late.
"What took the both of you so long?" asked Helena.
"We lost our way." said Legolas.
"Excuse me~?" said Kristen while raising an eyebrow. "You are the one who lost the way and I found it."
"That's enough you two. Please seat. We are now discussing about the ways of it." said the Lord, decided to not let the debate going on.
They both sat. The dwarf eyed on them and the 2 man were talking to Sabriel.
-----------
AUTHOR NOTES ;
Hey guys! This is the first time I am writing my story here. Comment and suggest please.