Feelings - Part 2

Feelings - Part 2

Detective Jungkook X Agent Taehyung

Topkook X BottomTae

Requested by: Aikochiii I tried, lmao. I mentioned cheating and revenge here instead. I hope it works?

-----

Reincarnation is the religious or philosophical belief that the soul or spirit, after biological death, begins a new life in a new body that may be human, animal, or spiritual depending on the moral quality of the previous life's actions.

After their horrible past, Taehyung and Jungkook were reincarnated in the modern world. Where Kim Taehyung was an agent while Jeon Jungkook was a detective. They are partners in the scandalous and tremendous case right now. Also, a partner in life, in a relationship I mean.

They have to catch the criminal, Joo Yuan, who was the leader of the Mafia, and Taehyung's ex as well. Yup, Jungkook wasn't his first love, he got in a relationship a few times but ended up quickly because he thought it was just an experience and fun time.

Yuan and Taehyung broke up because Yuan cheated while Taehyung was getting serious about their relationship. The bastard kept on lying and his witch mother, who was the King's concubine in the past covered up all his lies even though Taehyung was hurt and depressed. She's also the reason why they broke up because she never like him to begin with.

And so, the same as Jungkook, he also got into a relationship but just twice. His first relationship was with a girl because he was straight when he was a teenager and his second with was a guy, he tested it out because he was bi-curious during that time. Right now, he can confirm that he is bisexual.

Believe it or not, they were both serious in their relationship. Even though their first meeting wasn't that good. Long story short, they were enemies fighting about who was faster and best at solving cases and they became a lover.

They were been together for 3 years now and still going. They both managed their time and since both have hectic jobs, they understand each other. And they matched, like perfectly together.

Today, they were in operation to catch Yuan. Their colleagues were preparing their strategies to make sure everything will be fine. And Taehyung will be the bait, he will become a seducer to get Yuan's attention, of course, Jungkook didn't mind at all because they were both professional.

"Are you ready, Agent Kim?" Jungkook asked when they were done taking the equipment needed for the operation.

Not gonna lie, Jungkook was nervous about this operation because they were going to catch the most dangerous person ever

"Yes, Detective Jeon." Taehyung responded after he put a small dagger in his boots.