One game

One game

Taekook boyfriends

Submissive top Jungkook x Dominant bottom Taehyung

Requested by one of the amazing taekook authors: Mochis_Euphoria lol, please support her. I tried my best to do this😭 It's my first time to make submissive Jungkook during sex so please forgive me if it didn't reach your expectation.

-----

Taehyung went to his boyfriend's house, Jungkook to hang out with him and have some fun but instead of paying attention to him, Jungkook was focusing on his games instead and which annoyed the older boy.

He keeps sighing frustratedly and loudly to get his boyfriend's attention but he keeps failing. They played earlier but he got bored so now, Jungkook was playing alone and Taehyung was just laying on the coach behind the game chair where Jungkook was.

He was scrolling through his phone to at least do something fun but he failed to see interesting. He groans annoyingly and went beside Jungkook.

"Koo, come on, let's go on a date." Taehyung whines while tugging Jungkook's shirt.

"Later baby— on your back!" Jungkook screamed when he saw an enemy behind his teammates.

The older boy rolled his eyes and grits his teeth.

"I'm bored, Jungkook ah!" Taehyung frowned but he got no attention from the latter.

"Defuse the bomb!" Jungkook yelled as if his normal voice can't pick up by his teammates.

"Fuck me!" Taehyung growled glaring at the younger boy.

"What?"

Taehyung can't believe he got his boyfriend's attention with just two words. Jungkook was literally staring at him, full attention on his.

"Finally, you noticed me." He retorted mockingly.

"Sorry, babe. Let me just finish this, one game, hm?" Jungkook replied and pecked the back of his hand before going back to his game.

Taehyung cursed under his breath, he knew what Jungkook mean by 'one game' that surely won't come to end.

A smirk plastered on his lips when an idea popped up in his brain. Jungkook let out a soft grunt, he felt something down there. He looked down on his lap seeing Taehyung on his knees and holding his dick, pumping it up and down.

"Baby, what are you doing?" Jungkook asked, swallowing hard.

"Guess it then." Taehyung simply smirked and put Jungkook's dick in his mouth.

The younger boy shuddered to feel a warmth engulf his hard dick.

"Not now, baby, trust me just one game. We'll continue this later." Jungkook wants to make a deal.

"No, focus on your game, and let me mind my own business if you don't want me to break up with you." Taehyung said letting out a pop when he spoke.

Jungkook curses under his breath and tried to focus on the game. His grip tightened on the controller while moaning when he felt Taehyung licking his dick.

"Fuck—" He muttered, arching his head due to pleasure.

Taehyung's mouth was moving so well that he almost forget his name. The older boy bobbed his head up and down, taking Jungkook's whole length in his mouth. Jungkook can't hold it anymore, he threw his controller and grabbed a fistful of hair from Taehyung but they jerked away.