"Mommy, yook," Rowan called.

Maya looked over, seeing Rowan holding her body up, elbows bent as she concentrated on holding herself in a half pull up.

"Oh my goodness, Rowan Andrea, look at you," Maya said, walking over to her for a minute, "Good job Patatina."

Rowan dropped after a minute, Carina catching her.

"I'm strong Mommy," Rowan said, smiling at her.

"You are," Maya said as Rowan ran to her, crashing into her legs with a hug, "You are so strong."

"Mommy," Nora called from the swings, "Tome push me pwease."

"Coming," Maya said, taking a step toward the swing when she felt a strange sensation in her abdomen, putting her hand on her belly and feeling it was tight.

"Carina," Maya said, worry coming through in her voice as her wife quickly walked to her side, "Something's wrong."

"Is my baby ok?" Rowan asked.

"What's going on Bambina?" Carina asked, placing her hands on Maya's belly, "Oh. Bambina, are you having any pain?"

"No," Maya said, shaking her head, "It feels weird, but it doesn't hurt. What's wrong? Do we need to go to the hospital?"

"Mommy is going to the hospipal?" Rowan said loudly, "No."

"No," Nora cried, trying to climb out of the swing she was in, "No hospipal. No."

"Hey," Carina said, quickly running over tot eh swing, catching Nora before she fell out of the swing, "Everyone, let's go sit down on the bench ok? Mommy is not going to the hospital."

"What is happening?" Maya asked, biting her lip as they walked over to the bench, Nora crawling into Maya's arms as soon as they sat down.

"You are having Braxton-Hick's contractions," Carina said, picking Rowan up.

"Is it normal for that to happen this early?" Maya asked, feeling panic rising in her chest.

"For some women, they start at 16 weeks," Carina said, "And you are 21 weeks so yes, this is perfectly normal."

"No hospipal?" Nora asked, tears running down her cheeks as she held tightly to Maya.

"No," Carina said, "Mommy is not going to go to the hospital."

"Why did she say it den?" Rowan asked, snuggling into Maya's side.

"Well, Trottolino is growing inside of Mommy's belly right now and sometimes, that makes her feel different things," Carina explained, "And sometimes, those things feel a little bit scary because Mommy really wants Trottolino to be ok. Right now, Mommy's uterus is doing a little bit of exercise to help it get stronger and help her body get ready for when it is time for Trottolino to be born."

"Is My Baby Totoino going to come soon?" Rowan asked as Maya rubbed Nora's back, the little girl calming down some as Carina talked.

"Not yet," Carina said, "Remember our paper chain? We still have a pretty long time to go. It will be close to Halloween before Trottolino is here, but Mommy's body has to spend some time getting ready because having a baby is a big job and it takes lots of muscles."

"But Mommy already has lots of muscles," Rowan said, causing both Maya and Carina to smile.

"I do," Maya nodded, "But the muscles I need to help Trottolino be born are different than the ones that I have now. They have to be more in my abdomen."