Breaking News

Hello everyone.

Not too long ago, I gave out an address to discuss the future of this story.

I took it to thought lately, and after some further thinking, I will be announcing that this story is going to be rewritten.

Do not get me wrong when I say this, I am beyond the moon grateful for how much you all loved this story. However, I have found that there were some things in the future that just wasn't gonna work.

So here I'm gonna drop some things I have planned for the future rewrite:

-I'll be creating a smaller harem that will have a focus of 2 female characters. That or just the 2.

-I plan to have more and improved writing in the chapters so it's not so sloppy. Hope to bring more detail.

-I also hope to make the storylines a little longer and more interesting if you catch my drift, especially revealing information.

-I do intend to keep The Boys friendship, which features the bromance of Kiba and the MC.

-There's a chance I might add a bio, yet at the same time, I might not. I'm not sure.

But that's all of it.

I once again want to thank you all for the journey we had together with this story. I am forever grateful for you guys with this.

And so with all that said, I say sayonara. As I will see you all in the Rewrite.

Thank you.

-RedHood129