Chapter 10: A Demigod's Arrival Part 1 (Old Verison)

3rd Person POV
It was the time of the engagement party between Rias and Riser, as a result of a rating game that was won by Riser due to Rias's resignation.

Ravel Phenex, Riser's bishop and little sister, constantly boasted about Riser's victory. Akeno, Kiba and Koneko kept looking calm but were furious with their loss.

Riser arrived and announced his bride, Rias, in a white dress. She had a sad look on her face.

Just as Rias entered, the doors were kicked open by the Red Dragon Emperor, Issei Hyoudou.

Riser tried to stop him with guards, only for Isseinto get help from Kiba, Koneko and Akeno. Issei was able to move forward but was then intercepted by a man that looked like a male version of Rias.

 Issei was able to move forward but was then intercepted by a man that looked like a male version of Rias

Riser: Well if it isn't the Great Sirzechs Lucifer.

Rias: Brother?

Sirzechs would go on how he saw Riser's performance as underwhelming, especially to someone new to rating games like Rias. Riser argued that the results is what mattered.

Sirzechs: How about this? A battle between Issei and Riser? To liven up the party. How about a little wager for both sides?

Riser: I'll take the rest of those girls in Rias's peerage.

Akeno and Koneko look absolutely disgusted by Riser's actions.

Issei: If I win, the engagement is off and Rias can marry sho she wants!

Rias was wearing a pink tint on her cheeks now.

Sirzechs: Well, let's get this battle to the-

Just as Sirzechs spoke, the doors opened. Everyone turned to see who was coming. Once the figure took shape, Rias, Akeno, Koneko, Kiba and Issei all had completely shocked faces.

???: Sorry I'm late.....