Chapter 12: Roomates and Hyoudou History

ALRIGHT EVERYONE!

The long awaited Season 2 of The White Haired Hyoudou of finally beginning! Thank you all for your love and support and for you patience!

Enjoy.
________________________________

Shiro POV
Today I woke up a little early-ish but not early enough to do a morning workout.

After I sat up and stretched, I looked down to see my cat, Kuroka, curled up into a ball and sleeping on my lap. I could hear her purring.

I smiled and gently rubbed her nape to her upper back. She slowly looked up at me with her sleepy eyes. Kuroka meowed and nuzzled into me.

I found it a little strange but I don't think much of it. She's cute, and she's a cat. What's the worst she can do to me?

I looked over at my clock to see that it's nearly the time to get to school.

Welp, guess I should wake up Issei and Asia.

I moved Kuroka off of me and crept to Issei's room.

I got to his bedroom door, with a plan to wake my brother up.

Shiro's Mind: (Hehe, this will wake that sucker up. Wait won't Asia be in there? Eh who cares, it'll wake him up for sure.)

I stood up at the door to Issei's room and gave him the most polite and brotherly welcome to the new day upon us.

Shiro:

ALRIGHT ISSEI! WAKE YOUR ASS UP BEFORE I BEAT YOUR ASS UP NOW!

I watched as Issei screamed like a little girl as he jerked up awake. I see Asia move up from bed slowly getting up from the noise.

Once Asia sat up, I saw that she was naked. She looked at Issei and saw his shocked and terrified face.

Asia: Issei!

Asia went to see if Issei was alright, but I saw another body move under Issei's bedsheets. The body moved up and out revealed.....

.....my red haired friend, Rias Gremory.

She too, was also naked.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention this earlier:

Rias moved in with us!

Apparently this was also an order by her brother that Rias were to move in with us after that while Phenex engagement party thing.

I had second thought at first about her moving in with us. But after a little while, it was actually really nice having her around! She helps us study when we need to, helps cook and clean.

Also plays video games, and she is a lot better than I thought at those. She kicked my ass at Mario Kart last night.

Rias: Shiro? Did you have to be so loud?