Chapter 10: A Demigod's Arrival Part 1 (Rewritten!)

3rd Person POV
Shiro was about to enter through the doors of the Phenex mansion to stop the engagement party to save Rias. However, he stopped for some reason.

Chisato: Shiro? What's the matter?

Shiro turned to Chisato.

Shiro: I just had a better idea how I could enter. But I have a question though.

Chisato: What is it?

Shiro: Is it possible to teleport inside? If so, I wanna learn it and show off a bit! Make them all learn why you shouldn't lie to me!

Chisato: Shiro.

Shiro: Huh?

Chisato walked up to Shiro and grabbed his hand, making him look up at her to see how serious she appeared to be.

Chisato: It is possible but....

Shiro: But what?

Chisato: You should let me handle this.

Shiro: Oh! Yeah you're right! Plus, knowing your experience and knowledge compared to mine! I'd probably screw it up on the first time. Not to mention-

Chisato: Shiro, just get in the magic circle and we'll teleport once you're ready. It'll be nice and quiet so you won't get noticed so easily.

Shiro: Huh?! Oh! Right! Let's go!

Chisato formed a magic circle and Shiro hopped on once made, he seemed to alter his appearance before hand as Chisato finished the teleportation into the mansion.

Meanwhile
It was now the official time of the engagement party between Rias and Riser, as a result of a rating game that was won by Riser due to Rias's resignation.

Ravel Phenex, Riser's bishop and little sister, constantly boasted about Riser's victory. Akeno, Kiba and Koneko kept looking calm but were furious with their loss.

Riser arrived and announced his bride, Rias, in a white dress. She had a sad look on her face.

Just as Rias entered, the doors were kicked open by the Red Dragon Emperor, Issei Hyoudou.

Issei: I object!

Riser tried to stop him with guards, only for Isseinto get help from Kiba, Koneko and Akeno. Issei was able to move forward but was then intercepted by a man that looked like a male version of Rias.

 Issei was able to move forward but was then intercepted by a man that looked like a male version of Rias

Riser: Well if it isn't the Great Sirzechs Lucifer.

Rias: Brother?

Sirzechs would go on how he saw Riser's performance as underwhelming, especially to someone new to rating games like Rias. Riser argued that the results is what mattered.

Sirzechs: How about this? A battle between Issei and Riser with a little wager for both sides? A battle between a Phoenix and a Dragon. Doesn't it sound wonderful?