Chapter 11: A Demigod's Arrival Part 2

Quick Note!
If you haven't read the entire book, Shiro is already in his God Form.

3rd Person POV
Grayfia stood and watched over the fight between Riser Phenex and Shiro Hyoudou. She raised her arm to make and announcement, seeing as both of them are ready to fight.

Grayfia: With both competitors ready, let the fight begin!

Riser raised his arm and released a massive fireball attack to try and end the match quick.

Issei: Oh no. Shiro!

Shiro, who smirked at Riser's attack, dodged the attack quick. But everyone thought he didn't move at all.

Riser: Hmph. Pathetic.

Shiro: That so?

Everyone looked shocked by this and saw that Shiro was now behind Riser.

Riser turned around to be backhand slapped across the face by Shiro. There was enough power in the slap to send Riser into a wall, everyone except Chisato had their eyes widened by this.

Koneko's Mind: (Wicked slap my dude.)

Akeno's Mind: (Ara Ara.~ I hope Shiro hits me that hard.~)

Akeno licks her lips to the sudden idea of getting slapped by Shiro. Whether it's his hand or not. Rias just looks at her queen.

Rias's Mind: (What are you thinking Akeno?)

Shiro walked slowly to Riser as he tried to get out of the wall.

Shiro's Mind: (Did I put that much power into a simple slap? That was like I dunno maybe 10-15%.)

Riser finally got out of the wall to see Shiro looking at him.

Shiro:

Come on man

Come on man. You're the Great Riser Phenex right? Heir to the House of Phenex? So far I haven't been impressed. I didn't even put everything into that slap. So man up wuss.

Riser: The Great Riser is no wuss!

Riser unleashed his wings of fire to charge Shiro and possibly knee him in the face.

However, Shiro put him hands in his pockets and dodged it like Sukuna spinning around.

Riser turned around and fired another fireball at Shiro.

Shiro gave another toothy smirk and began to glow a scarlet red color.

Chisato's Mind: (Red? Such an elegant scarlet color though.)

Shiro raised his arm to reveal some sort of magic. The fireball struck Shiro as it happened.

Akeno: SHIRO!

Kiba: HOMIE!

Koneko: Shiro!

Rias gasped covered her mouth. Tears once again filled her eyes.