Chapter 25: The Day I Set Her Free

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Season 2 Finale of the White Haired Hyoudou!

Hope you enjoy it!
______________________________

Train Station
3rd Person POV
Shiro was seen standing with Kuro in the train station, leaving for the city of Kyoto.

Shiro: Guess you're all set now.

Kuro: In a way, perhaps I am. But yet again, I still have plenty to learn. That's why I'm going there to explore the world, and live my life.

Shiro: It's still kinda a surprise that you didn't join the Khaos Brigade with Vali.

Kuro: Are you kidding?! Vali is a total loser!

Shiro: Really?

Kuro: Yeah. I don't care if he's the direct descendant of Lucifer. There's a masssive difference between him and the throne Sirzechs holds.

Shiro: Let me guess, one is a family guy and the other is an emo bitch.

Kuro: Nice reference. But exactly. As far as I know, Vali only lived to have the desire to fight anyone strong and use the power he got from Albion and Divine Dividing. He never had any other desires.

Shiro: Is that so?

Kuro: Meanwhile for me...

Kuro looked up at the sky.

Kuro: I wanted more than fights and ramen. I've always wanted to know many things. Even why my dad chose to never be in my life. I don't even know where he is.

Shiro: Wish I could say the same with my mother.

Kuro: Oh right. I actually did find something about her. Raphaeline.

Shiro: What?! What is it?!

Kuro: You won't like this. But maybe you will.

Shiro: Just tell me before you have to get on your train!

Kuro: Alright! Settle down.

Kuro sighed and looked at Shiro again.

Kuro: I have apparently heard of intel of something in the Dimensional Gap.

Shiro: Dimensional Gap?

Kuro: It's the space between the three realms. Heaven, Hell, and Earth.

Shiro: So....could she actually be there?

Kuro: Don't know. But anything's possible right?

Soon, the train doors opened.

Kuro: And there's the doors. Gotta bounce.

Shiro: Wait! There's more I gotta ask!

Kuro: Don't worry about it. I'm sure you and I are gonna be fighting again some day.

Kuro entered the train car and turned to Shiro again.

Kuro: Until then, I'll see you later. Goodbye Shiro, and good luck.

The doors closed as the train began to leave. Shiro stood and watched as the train drove away, with Kuro inside it heading for Kyoto.

Shiro sighed to himself and walked away.

Timeskip
Azazel's Apartment
Azazel was seen laughing his ass off as Shiro sat next to him, crossing his arms.

Azazel: I had a feeling you heard that conversation between me and Afureia!

Shiro: Shut up.

Azazel: Relax. You're a curious boy. It's about time you learned about the Ten Gods Contract.