𝐂𝐡 9 | 𝐀 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐝

When she finally got to class, she found out that she was in fact 10 minutes late. Biting her lip down nervously, she took a deep breath and opened the door to the class in extreme dread.

To her horror she found that Miss. Melody had already commenced the class and was explaining a lesson. "So the Bronsted-Lowry theory states that an acid is a proton donor and a base is a proton acceptor, therefore- Oh, Lindsay!" the professor exclaimed upon seeing her pausing in the middle of her chemistry explanation.

Lindsay tightly clasped her hands infront of her petrified and felt extremely ashamed as the rows of eyes of the entire class were directed right at her and every student knows that it's the most humiliating moment ever!

"Lindsay, how nice of you to grace us with your extremely early presence," Miss. Melody sarcastically said while crossing her arms in front of her and glaring at her. Her voice consisted of a tinge of annoyance directed at her tardy student.

"Don't worry, miss," some teenage boy who was seated in the class spoke up. "She was just being fashionably late but she left the 'fashionably' part at home." Lindsay cringed and aggravatedly threw her head back as the class began to laugh and snicker all around her like some sort of a vile chorus.

"Um. sorry, I was trying to book a hotel room," she muttered out her voice barely a whisper. Not soon after those words left her lips, she found herself wishing that she could just rip her mouth right off her face.

"Oh my God, Guys!" the same irksome boy howled in laughter. "Lindsay is going to get it on tonight!"

The class started to roar in evil laughter, some even slapping their palms on their forehead as they were just laughing too hard. "No.NO!" Lindsay tried to protest over the howls of growing laughter. She felt her cheeks heat up till she could have bet that they were glowing bright red as burning coal at that moment.

Gosh, can someone please throw me out of the window?

she desperately pleaded in her thoughts. "It's not like that at all! I just needed a hotel room for my personal convenience." she tried to lamely explain.

"Well, yeah duh. Like anyone would want to be with you." The boy chortled while clapping his hands like a weird seal. Lindsay glowered at him and she could have sworn that she, at that moment, hated him more than Namjoon, if that was even possible.

No sooner had she thought of the devil's name, she found him chuckling along with the rest of the class, with a hand placed in front of his mouth while staring at Lindsay with his twinkling honey combed eyes silently mocking her every inch.

"Ok, class that's quite enough!" Miss. Melody yelled over the commotion instantly silencing the once rowdy class. She turned to a sweating and tomato faced Lindsay. 'Lindsay, please take your seat now. You're delaying us." She ordered while gesturing to an empty seat with her hand.