𝐂𝐡 7 | 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞?

After bidding Seo-Jun goodbye, Lindsay and Laila hurried back to their classes

After bidding Seo-Jun goodbye, Lindsay and Laila hurried back to their classes. The rest of the classes passed in silence and Namjoon whom Lindsay wasn't able to find during the entire recess was back in class however he wouldn't at least turn a strand of hair in her direction. Lindsay tried not to look at him in fear that her mind would be all muddled again when she remembered what happened earlier.

Laila had some after school sessions, therefore she wasn't able to join Lindsay in the walk home that day, leaving Lindsay free to silently stroll down her way home with her heads in the clouds.

She had just stepped outside the gigantic school gates to the busy road ahead when she felt someone flash by in front of her and before she could comprehend what was happening, a breath taking weight had slammed itself on her chest and she was whipped off her feet and was strongly pushed against the rough wall. Lindsay let out a sharp gasp of shock. "What the- Get off me!" she panted tensed and frightened. Her widen eyes trailed upwards to see her attacker. It was... Golden Child! - sorry I meant... Kim Namjoon!

Lindsay struggled and squirmed furiously under him but his strong arms had her firmly pinned back. "What is wrong with you?" she growled back at him meeting his dangerously cold eyes.

"I will never forget what you did today, Lindsay." He said through gritted teeth. "Out of all the dumb things you could have done!" he bellowed enraged.

Lindsay winced at his hair raising beratings and tried so hard not to shake under his deathly glare. "Yeah, um. About that," she meekly stuttered out in a shaky voice. "I have been trying to find you all day to properly apologize to you. I feel so bad for what happened to your project and-"

"I don't need your worthless apologies," he coldly snapped at her making her flinch. "Your apologies won't restore my project which is now in ashes!"

"I- "Lindsay faltered but Namjoon beat her to it by shoving her even harder to the wall. "Let me tell you that I absolutely despise you!" he spat out each word coated in pure malice. "And I want revenge! I want to make your life hell! And trust me, I will find an opportunity to do so!" Saying just that he shoved her backwards one last time before shooting her a scowl and storming off. Lindsay was in absolute shock and was speechless in terror for a few moments. Only one word echoed in her mind like a horror tape at a haunted house, giving her chills by the minute.

Revenge?

**********************************************************************************************

In her room, poor Lindsay was drowning in agitation and worry over the threats Namjoon had made earlier. Lindsay had lived all by herself in the small but comfortable house her parents had bought for her ever since she moved here for her studies.

He has to be joking right?

She thought desperately trying to comfort herself with no clear success. What could he possibly do to get revenge from me? she thought while pondering over the possibilities.