𝐂𝐡 2 | 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫

She's so weird

She's so weird.

Was what Kim Namjoon thought as he witnessed from afar the two girls across the school gardens. His mind was exceptionally fixated on the brunette in particular who was marching on the path and had her arms above her head as if she had won a racing championship and she was apparently proudly screaming the words "I will never stumble again,"

Ironically, she did the exact opposite as she failed to see a traffic cone in front of her and sent both herself and it toppling to the ground with a metallic clang.

Her dark haired friend came closer to her collapsed pile on the floor and was apparently grabbing her by the arms and trying to hoist her up.

Namjoon couldn't resist rolling his eyes in annoyance at the pathetic impression of the girl. "Unbelievable," he muttered to himself as she shifted his weight from his left foot to his right and leaned against a tree with his arms crossed still staring at the chaotic scene.

The world must know as a fact that Kim Namjoon is the topper of Northwest High and if that's not impressive enough for you, he was also amongst 1% of the brainiest kids who represented the entire district.

He was also the president of some major clubs at the schools such as the student council, model united nations and the Sciences and Tinkering Club.

And let me tell you that all of his assignments and reports were flawless. You might think that a brainy student like him might be having all the perks academically but in his social life he definitely has to be in the dumps, right?

Well, you're wrong.

He didn't even come close to representing that classic nerd we all have seen in high school movies.

The kind of nerd that wears oversized glasses, with a weird haircut, often doesn't appear to have a good fashion sense and let's not forget that he always has his nose stuck in a book while walking down the hallways and then ends up clashing on to a wall, smashing the said oversized glasses into millions of fragments.

No he wasn't that!

He was obviously part of the popular gang in Northwest and he was extremely good looking with a well-built figure.

His chestnut hair was smooth and luxuriant to the touch, his delicate narrow face consisted of the sharpest features completed with two sets of rich eyes brows arched over his glittering almond eyes.

His voice was velvety and honey dripping to the ears and it was more than safe to say that he had a flock of ladies waiting for him outside his bedroom door wondering who would be the lucky one to be ushered inside.

For Namjoon, perfection is his life blood. He relied heavily upon it and considered it to be as one of the greatest treasures he had ever been gifted with and he extremely loathed whoever who hadn't received it.

Therefore, you don't need to think twice to figure out how innerving Lindsay's character must have been to him.

"How do people like her even survive in this world?" he pondered to himself as the girls continued on their path.

"Hey, Namjoonie-ah!" Namjoon flinched at the voice as he was dragged away from his musings. He found his energetic friend Hoseok standing by his side with a huge grin on his face.

Hoseok rested his elbow on Namjoon's shoulder as he gazed in the same direction Namjoon was looking at.

"What you so absorbed with, bro," he asked with a smile. "Saw any hot chicks or something?" he finished with a chuckle.

Namjoon smirked at this while his eyes followed the two girls.

He saw the brunette and the dark haired girl separate paths and go inside the school through different gates. They probably are in different buildings. He thought.

Nevertheless, his eyes followed Lindsay inside the school and Hoseok noticed it.

A teasing smirk made way on to Hoseok's face. "Ohhh, I see what's happening here," he grinned playfully at his companion.

"What?" Namjoon asked nonchalantly.

"You did find a hot chick in Lindsay, huh?" Hoseok teased him while jabbing Namjoon's side playfully with his elbow.

Namjoon snorted while shaking his head in incredulousness at his friend's statement.

"Come on, Hoseok, seriously?" Namjoon guffawed with an arched brow.

"Her out of all the girls in the school? You think I'd ever find love in Miss Walking Disaster? On the other hand, I'd be luckier in achieving a giant headache spending at least 2 minutes in her presence"

Hoseok scoffed in annoyance at his friend's closemindedness. "Come on, Joon, she can't possibly be all that bad. If you spend some quality time with her I'm sure you'd warm up to her."

Namjoon rolled his eyes and blew at his bangs. "Whatever. She is also the most pampered girl I've ever seen as well. Remember the swimming pool incident?" he decided he needs a change of subject.

All this talk about spending time with Lindsay was starting to give him the heebie jeebies. "Come along," he said while dropping down to pick up his messenger bag and slinging it over his shoulder. "We got to get to class. Got to hand over that major assignment over today."

"Argh, I'm sure mine is trash," Hoseok sighed with his hands on his hips. "But I'm sure that yours would even the World Prize, Joon,"

It better.

Namjoon thought as he and Hoseok started on their path to cross the school grounds and get to the buildings to be in time for the Chemistry Class.

____________________________________
My dear reader, don't forget to vote and comment! 💜

____________________________________ My dear reader, don't forget to vote and comment! 💜