𝐂𝐡 5 | 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐦𝐨𝐤𝐞

The edges of Namjoon's once clean paper was starting to turn into fragments of crinkly black soot as the series of blue flames slowly licked it to its destruction

Lindsay still hadn't noticed the latest havoc she had wrecked and it was her worst one yet.

She poured an unknown substance into the mixture desperate for a change but the mixture frothed even more. "None of this is working!" she cried in anguish and let her head drop.

Then she saw it!

Her eyes went wide so that her whites were visible and her jaw dropped to the floor.

Almost half of Namjoon's award winning paper was incinerated in the devilish flames!

"Oh my fu- "Lindsay cried out and her hands shot to upwards to clutch the sides of her head.

Lindsay immediately removed the paper away from the Bunsen Burner and turned it off but the paper was still on fire!

She was alarmed and was totally freaking out. So much that she couldn't even think straight to figure out what to do. She was totally losing it!

Maybe if I put it down on the floor and stomp on it? She desperately thought. Well, at least no one had noticed Lindsay's chaos.

"Hey Guys, look. Lindsay had set someone's research paper on fire!"

Never mind.

"Say what?" someone cried out in aghast.

Lindsay just wished that the ground would just open up and swallow her or if aliens are real why couldn't they have just taken her away right now on one of their space ships?

Within seconds, the entire class had abandoned their experiments and were now crowded around Lindsay's table and each student was extremely alarmed on whether it was their paper that was being destroyed.

-"Someone get a pail of water!"
-"Stop, drop and roll. Stop, drop and roll!"

"Namjoonie-ah, isn't that your paper?" Hoseok had asked amidst the crowd.

"It is! Look, you can see his name written on it!"

"What the heck!"

Oh No!

Lindsay tightly covered her eyes with her hands as she heard the angry voice that almost sounded like a growl.

The voice that she had been dreading to hear ever since she gave birth to this disaster.

She bit her lip and gritted her teeth furiously, not knowing whether she would ever even be alive after this disastrous episode of humiliation and regret.

Namjoon shoved his way through the crowds of anxious students. He looked at his hardwork literally going up in smoke and then his stern gaze fell on the quiet and petrified girl standing next to it staring right back at him in tears.