"Now we have to wait for them to wake up." Road sighed. I stood and looked at the card the Earl had given me.

"Is that the person you are supposed to kill Tyki?" Road asked me.

"Yes. An exorcist named Mimiteh." I replied.

"Must be important if the Earl asked you to kill her." Road laughed.

"This isn't the exorcists though." I said looking at her again. I carried her to the center of the room and laid her there while Road tied the boy to the wall and took his sword. It was going to be some time before they woke up and I sighed. There was something strange about Rose, I just didn't know what. She seemed to have power and I knew the akuma could feel it, I; on the other hand; had a feeling that she did and she looked a lot like Tsuki. I spent a few hours thinking about it when she started to stir.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  Tsuki Kuro

I was so worried. I knew Tyki was told to kill Rose. With the amount of power Tyki possessed I knew the only chance of my baby's survival was if he found out that she was his daughter. I paced my room and got lost in the memory of the last day I saw her.

"Be careful Rose." I laughed. She was playing with her small black kitten and was only five years old.

"I will mama." She laughed. I was sitting on the patio of my mother's house drinking lemonade with my dear friend Marcus and my mother. Marcus had been like a father to Rose and I was so thankful that he was there for her. I looked at my bracelet and remembered a day just weeks before. I had found a piece of innocence in the town and new that the order would send exorcists to come get it sooner or later so I took it home with me.

When I hugged Rose when I got home the innocence started glowing and I asked her to hold it, she did and it glowed even brighter. My daughter was an exorcist, it couldn't be though. Her kitten touched it and somehow I knew that the innocence had fused with the little thing. Rose was an accommodator and her kitten had become her anti-akuma weapon. That day was the day that she started showing signs of being a Noah too. I had used a spell I had learned to seal it away, but the seal was only temporary. It would grow weaker as she grew stronger and matured.

My daughter was very unique, she had a Noah as a father, an exorcist as a mother, and she was an exorcist and a Noah. She was the first person to ever exist to be part Noah and part exorcist. I heard her scream and ran in her direction to find a level three akuma after her. It looked like a clown that was chiseled from ice and was trying to kill her.

"RUN! ROSE MIMITEH KURO!! RUN!!!" I yelled.

"I don't wanna go, mama." She replied to me, holding her small kitten in her arms. Marcus grabbed her and ran in the direction of the gate. More akuma appeared and chased them.

"Hey! I'm the one you want!" I yelled, trying to protect my five year old child. The ice clown picked me up and threw me. Out of panic and reflex I started to scream but stopped when I felt arms around me. I looked up and saw the smiling face of my beloved husband.

"Tyki." I sighed in relief.

"You should be more careful." He replied setting me on the ground.

"You always save me just in time." I smiled back. He smiled at me and I heard Rose scream.

"No! Leave her alone!" Marcus yelled.

"Oh no." I gasped.

"Tsuki?" Tyki asked me.

"My cousin and his daughter. The akuma are after them." I explained quickly, running in their direction. Tyki followed me and I activated my innocence just in time. The akuma turned to dust and I ran to Marcus and helped him up.

"She's freezing." I gasped, looking at Rose. She was coated in frost and her lips were turning blue. Marcus took off his coat, wrapped it around Rose and her kitten, held her close to his body, and ran. When he reached the gate he looked back at me and nodded before running again. I was left where I was, watching a friend run to safety with my young daughter. Tyki placed his hand on my shoulder and I looked at him.

"Your mother and home have been destroyed." He said. I cried into his chest at the loss. In one day I had lost my daughter and my mother. I only had my husband left, but my heart ached and felt empty.

"Come on, you need a home and I need to know that my wife stays safe." Tyki said rubbing my shoulder. I nodded and followed him, holding his hand and staying close to him. We arrived at a large manor and I looked at it in astonishment. "What about the other Noah?" I asked.

"Knowing us, we will find a way to keep your identity hidden from them." He replied leading me inside. I found a dress that resembled a maids uniform and changed into it.

"I can act as your personal servant." I smiled.

"You will be close to me and safe at all times, and no one will be the wiser." He replied. I nodded and threw my old clothes away, I had no need for them anymore. My hair was too short to do anything with so I left it down and waited for any other Noah or company to arrive before acting like a real maid. Luckily the only thing I did was pour tea for him and his older brother and stand at Tyki's side until given the next order.