14

A/N
i used a random house in the uk just for me to picture, but you guys are free to use your imagination however you want! i didn't make everything accurate with describing btw so heads up!! rest of the photos are at the end of the story : )

Today is the big day.

Moving in with the man who made your heart throb. And Tommy who practically already lived with you.

Today is also the day Simon was leaving. He had felt to guilty to see you since the party, but you were hoping deep down inside he would say goodbye.

You were in your room, packing up a few things you were taking to the new apartment. You decided to keep some stuff in your old room, just because it felt wrong to leave it empty. The excitement of having a newer and bigger room filled you. Not wanting to sob, you tried your hardest to not let reality hit you.

You were leaving the most important person behind, mum. The apartment was only about 25 minutes away, your mum called you dramatic. She was actually grateful you were moving out. Your mum also wanted her boyfriend who she had been dating for a year to move in. You only met him a few times, but he was super nice and treated your mum like a queen. Slay.

Bringing a few boxes down the stairs, you were slowly filling your car. The furniture wasn't going to be there for the first few days, so you had to improvise. You thought back to the day this huge idea was brought up.

Jack was talking about how he was looking at this nice, big apartment that had too much space for just him. You jokingly told him that you'd move in and be roommates, like your sims were. Jack went ballistic, and that's how you ended up here.

You didn't have to wait long to move in, Jack was almost ready to start renting. He sent you pictures of what the apartment looked like, and it looked very spacious for the three of you. It had charm to it, and tall ceilings. You had already called dibs on the room with the chandelier and large traditional mirror that was left behind. It was absolutely stunning.

You questioned how the three of you were going to be able to afford the place. Or even how Jack saw the price and didn't flip. But since you were all chipping in money, it really wouldn't cost that much.

While you were sorting everything in your car, your phone began to ring. It was Jack. "Hello?"

"Hey! Guy just dropped off the keys, when are you coming over?" He said enthusiastically. You tucked the phone into the crook of your neck as you used both hands to tape a box that was filled with stuff for your setup. "Yup, just finishing up a few things and then I'll be over."

"Have you heard from Tommy yet?" he asked. "Yeah, I think he just started to pack things up. His mom came out before with boxes, so I assume," you explained, examining Tommy's house.

Jack said he'd would just be waiting till either of you arrived, soon hanging up the phone. Your mum then walked outside with her purse and smiled, "I'm coming with, I want to see your new house."

You smiled back, "I knew you'd come, but I thought you would at least visit when we we're all moved in?"

"Pffsh- course not! I miss Jack, that sweet boy. He's cute!" She laughed as you rolled your eyes, "Mum!"

"Don't you have to say goodbye to Simon still?" You suddenly became frustrated, "Shit! You're right. We'll stop by after," you explained as your mum nodded and hopped into the passenger side.

You quickly went inside to grab your keys, ignoring the other boxes that sat on the stairs. There wasn't much left, but you didn't want to keep Jack waiting by himself. You were coming back later anyways.