1

"Tommy!" You shouted into the mic, "Stop killing me, I just spawned!" Tommy's obnoxious laugh filled your ears while you tried to run away from him.

Tommy had been your best friend for years ever since you moved in next door. You were just a year older than him, always making fun of him for it. You loved him like he was your brother. Lots of people think you are dating though, which you find disgusting never thinking of him like that.

Tommy always kept you with him, even in his rise of fame with Twitch. He had all his online friends meet you, even Dream, who invited you to the SMP. Tommy wanted you to do a stream of you playing and starting yourself in the world.

He explained everything on the call before you joined. Going on about something called L'manberg? You didn't understand it all but just decided to go along.

"Follow me, I want to give a tour," he said loudly.

You tried your best to keep up and take in everything at once but there was just so much to explore and look at.

JackManifoldTv joined the game

"JACK MY MAN!" Tommy nearly broke your eardrums. "Let me ask if he wants to be added to the call."

"Who's Jack?" You asked, confused. Maybe he's friendly. A few seconds later you heard Tommy typing on his keyboard.

"Jack is who I was talking about earlier. I've done streams with him a couple times, remember?" Tommy explained.

It finally clicked in your mind who this man was, Tommy laughing at you until he shouted that Jack wanted to join. Then you both heard the discord sound of someone joining.

"TOMMMMYY!!" Jack shouted. You thought by now that your ears were bleeding.

"Tommy, why are you and your friends so loud?" you questioned.

Tommy and Jack both started talking back at the same time, trying to not laugh while they were defending themselves.

"Yeah, yeah, anways," you paused, "Is this the so called famous Jack that Tommy wants to butt-fuck?"

All three of you bursted out laughing, leaving Jack in tears. You could hear shuffling from Tommy's mic, making you question if he's okay or not.

"I AM ON STREAM Y/N," Tommy shouted, "I apologize to my viewers who had to hear that,"

"Are you two going to show me around or what?" you questioned. Jack responded, saying he was on his way over to you two.

After playing for hours with the two boys, you grew founded about Jack. He was really funny, probably making you laugh harder than you ever have before.

"Y/N come here," Jack said punching your character once, "I have something to show you."

You followed Jacks character on the path until he stopped near an open gap on the side.

"Turn around," he said quickly.

You obeyed and waited till he said to look. Before your eyes was a wool-built penis. There was a sign at the bottom that read 'Jack Manifolds penis'.

You laughed loudly, "Its wonderful Jack, you have a beautiful cock."

"WHAT," Tommy screamed, making you and Jack laugh. You nearly fell out of your chair, wheezing so hard. That made Jack laugh even more, him saying to stop or he'll piss himself.

Once you three calmed down, you went back to your random conversations. Somehow the time of when you were almost kidnapped was brought up.

Basically you and Tommy were at the park near sundown, he said he'd be right back, forgot about you and a strange man tried to steal you. Jack thought it was hilarious, Tommy told you to shut up because he still felt guilty about it.

A little while later, Tommy ended his stream. It was rather late at night and you were now extremely tired.

But you didn't want to leave Jack.

You grew attached to Tommy's friend in only a few hours. "I'm tired, I think I'm gonna go to bed now," you spoke tiredly.

"Oh okay," Jack spoke with slight disappointment in his voice, "Alrighty, goodnight y/n." Tommy said his goodbyes, and then you left the call.

You sighed, slumping back into your chair. As you got ready for bed, you thought about Jack. You really wanted to see him more, but you told yourself not to catch feelings because you weren't sure on how Tommy would react.

You went to bed, hoping you would get the chance to talk to Jack tomorrow.

A/N
hi guys i'm sorry if there were any spelling mistakes or if either tommy or jack seemed out of character

please tell me if you enjoyed the book or if i should change anything!