Princess Heqin who was pushed to reject the marriage contract 101-107

Start from the beginning

    She still remembered the scene she saw when she left Nan'an, which was far from Dongqing, and she couldn't help but sigh inwardly.

    Yun Shu couldn't help asking: "Husband, what do you think of Nan'an?"

    Although she has no nostalgia for the royal family of Nan'an, the people of Nan'an make her worry.

    Lin Zizhuo will not deceive Yunshu about this matter, she has the right to know the situation in Nan'an, "it is not optimistic." The

    Nan'an Dynasty is located in a rich and prosperous place, if there is a wise monarch, it will surely prosper, but Nan'an Emperor is lazy. Enjoyment, the older you get, the more stupid. According to the spies in Nan'an, since the marriage between the two dynasties, Emperor Nan'an seems to have completely let go of his heart, and he has become more and more relaxed about the government.

    The officials of the imperial court are colluding, even if Rong Hang has great abilities, it is still not enough to join hands with everyone, and the people of Nan'an are getting more and more difficult.

    In the news that Lin Zizhuo received, there were quite a few things about Rong Hang's impeachment. Emperor Nan'an still trusted the prime minister, but after a long time, who could guarantee that the emperor's trust would remain the same.

    Yun Shu let out a long sigh, and stopped asking, she was already Dong Qing's seventh concubine, so it was useless to worry any more.

    ...

    After Emperor Dongqing came to the throne, he made a rule that every August 15th, there would be a feast for the officials and their families in the palace, and it was the same this year.

    After Yunshu heard about this, she frowned and said, "Do I have to go? I don't want to be there alone."

    She didn't like to enter the palace. Although the Dongqing Palace was more magnificent than the Nan'an Palace, it was just as dull and uncomfortable. The eyes of the emperor and other princes made her uncomfortable, and she didn't want to talk to unfamiliar female relatives.

    Lin Zizhuo has been married for some time, and he has already figured out her character, and said: "Don't worry, the ministers and family members are invited to this palace banquet, the whole family can sit together, when the time comes, you and I will sit at the same table."

    Yun Shu relaxed her eyebrows, so she felt relieved, "That's okay."

    Lin Zizhuo stroked her hair gently, his eyes were gentle.

    On the day of the palace banquet, the palace was decorated with lanterns and festoons, bright candlelight illuminated the entire hall, colorful silks and satins were wrapped around the beams and red pillars, neatly placed small desks were placed on both sides, and well-trained maids were waiting in the corners.

    Many officials got together and chatted about recent events.

    "Today is the time for the banquet in the palace. The fifth prince must be late."

    "Your Majesty is tolerant of the fifth prince. Even if the fifth prince fails to catch up, he will not blame him."

    "Compared to the fifth prince, I treat the seventh prince better ." Interested in the seventh prince and concubine, after hearing that the seventh prince got married, the attitudes of the other princes changed drastically, as long as they met, they lost their good looks, and if others saw them, they would think they were enemies.

    " The combination of the princesses should be beneficial to the other princes, why this is the case, I can't figure it out."

    "My lords probably don't understand, I heard that this seventh prince's concubine is beautiful, and everyone who sees her is in love with her, prince I'm afraid you will regret