CV Circle Fish Pond Master 52- 60

return
Glamorous, she fascinates all beings [Quick time travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 52 CV Circle Fish Pond Master 1

    [Task number: C-56224269

    System number: T0000047

    Mission goal: 1. Become a well-known CV (completion degree?)

    2. Catch a mentally ill murderer (completion degree?)

    Completion level: Not yet rated

    Evaluation: Not yet rated]

    Disturbing noise The bell rang, and Yun Shu got up from the bed in a daze. The sun was already shining outside the window. She patted her cheeks, trying to wake herself up.

    Holding the quilt and staring at the ground for a few minutes, Yun Shu slowly got up.

    When passing by the mirror, she looked sideways, and the woman in the mirror had a face that made everything pale.

    Yun Shu casually looked away.

    Taking out the bread bought yesterday from the refrigerator, warming another glass of milk, Yun Shu sat at the dining table and ate breakfast slowly.

    This year is the second year of her graduation. Yun Shu, who didn't want to work in a company, resolutely chose to become a freelancer. Because she was interested in dubbing since she was a child, she chose to become a CV.

    In order to make up her mind, she spent more than 10,000 yuan from her small savings to buy a set of recording equipment when she first entered the circle.

    With relevant basic knowledge, coupled with an already superior voice, Yunshu successfully entered the CV circle, but did not join any company or studio.

    Freedom also means that the early stage is extremely difficult. It is difficult for newcomers to receive resources. If they choose to be alone, the difficulty will directly increase several times.

    Many well-known CVs choose to sign with the company or studio first, and then choose to go it alone after they have gained popularity and the contract expires.

    The reputation accumulated in the early stage can help them attract fans and excellent scripts continuously.

    Yun Shu is obviously not in this list, she is a pure newcomer, she can only keep looking for those small production dubbings that lack popularity, and those who have their own enthusiasm look down on her.

    Sound conditions are important, but reputation is also an integral part.

    Fortunately, Yun Shu participated in the dubbing of a commercial radio drama last time. Perhaps the voice and character were too appropriate. This dubbing made her popular overnight. The number of Weibo fans rose from dozens to hundreds of thousands in an instant. It can be said that Quite rare.

    She still remembered that she was matched with... what was she matched with?

    Yunshu began to think back seriously, and the layers of fog covering her memory dissipated.

    Come to think of it, she deserves a little princess.

    Since she became popular, people have come to ask her to dub one after another. Yunshu has selected a few, and the dubbing effects can't be said to be bad, but obviously they are not as good as the one that became popular.

    Yun Shu paused for a while while holding the cup, and thought about it.

    The little princess's success obviously has a lot of luck. Her foundation is not solid enough compared to many people in the circle who are professional. You should not just think about which script you will be able to surpass the little princess, but you should calm down and take this opportunity to play. solid foundation.