Chapter 276

return
Glamorous, she fascinates all beings [Quick time travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 276 Holographic Extra

    "Jianghu", as a unique holographic ancient online game, has always been the focus of discussion among game players, and the great gods in it are the object of everyone's keen discussion.

    In particular, Qiu Yinong, who showed his face in the fun competition, directly detonated the entire network, and the number of players reached a new height. It happened to be approaching the anniversary event. After discussion, the company decided to try its best to invite Jingnian and Qiu Yinong Attend.

    It was said to be a discussion, but the first time it was proposed, everyone agreed and wanted to see the beauty with their own eyes.

    Moreover, "Jianghu" is supervised by Zhinao, and the employees of the company do not have much authority to check the game situation at all times. They can only squat in the forum with ordinary players and save the few photos. Now that they have the opportunity to meet real people, of course It's crazy approval.

    The company happily plans its activities.

    ...

    When Yun Shu woke up in the morning, she saw the news from the game company. The long paragraphs of words were full of hype, and all the compliments she could think of were packed in.

    The last paragraph is the purpose of inviting her to participate in the annual event of "Jianghu". The event will be held once a year to introduce game-related updates, invite well-known players to participate, and expand its influence.

    After taking a rough look, just as he was about to politely refuse, the doorbell rang.

    Yun Shu stopped her movements, bent her eyes, and smiled. The only person who came to the door at this point was her boyfriend who just took office a while ago.

    Sure enough, a man in a casual suit was standing outside the door with his breakfast in his hand, with sword eyebrows and starry eyes, casual and lazy, with a silver quartz watch on his bony wrist.

    Yun Shu turned sideways and made way for the space: "Come in."

    Rong Jing came to the kitchen skillfully, picked up a porcelain plate and put breakfast on it, and said to her, "Go wash up, you can eat after washing."

    Waiting for Yun Shu to wash up After coming out of the living room, the breakfast has been arranged on the dining table in an orderly manner, and the aroma of the food permeates the air.

    "The time is just right." The handsome man smiled with satisfaction, his slender fingers moved slightly, the silver fork spun rapidly, and the silver light shone.

    Yun Shu pursed her lips, but she still couldn't hold back her smile. She once read a sentence in a book that said, "After you have someone you like, you can't help but smile when you see him. It turned out to be true."

    Seeing him every morning, even the sky seemed clearer.

    Yun Shu sat down to enjoy the breakfast prepared by her boyfriend, remembered something, and asked, "You have stayed here for so long, are you okay with work?"

    She was very happy that he could come to accompany her, but worried about staying here for a long time . Being in this city will have an effect on him.     Rong Jing looked at her with his chin propped up, his eyes

    were black and full of smiles, "No problem, you can rest assured, I came here on a special mission and got special permission from the boss."

    "Special mission?"