The Blind Beauty Mistakenly Enters the Variety Show Scene 108-118

return
Glamorous, she fascinates all beings [Quick time travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 108 The Blind Beauty Mistakenly Enters the Variety Show Scene 1

    [Task Number: No Holiday World

    System Number: T0000047]

    "Country Life" is a popular variety show on the Internet. The show turned out a year ago. At the beginning, the reputation was not obvious, and there were very few viewers. The crew didn't even bother to promote it. Do it, it all depends on the tap water Amway.

    Until later, more and more people were attracted, and the program group went from being unable to invite guests to now that many celebrities have to come up with their heads. The change is not small.

    But the director still didn't care, and he did it all by his temper, which made many people in the entertainment industry wonder, this has become a golden bump, why is he still like this, after thinking about it, I can only lament that this person does not take an ordinary path .

    Whoever makes others rich doesn't need sponsors.

    Just like the name, this variety show focuses on rural life. Unlike other rural variety shows, "Country Life" is not fixed at one location, but will change to a different village every issue.

    Some are on the vast and endless plains, some are surrounded by mountains and rivers, and some are in the deep mountains. The audience followed the crew to witness countless different villages, not all of them are paradise, and there are also barren areas.

    There are laughter and touches.

    Usually variety shows will have a regular guest with strong communication skills. They can liven up the atmosphere when the atmosphere is awkward, or divert the topic when discussing dangerous topics. They are the core characters of the variety show.

    "Country Life" is contrary to mainstream variety shows. The show has no fixed guests, and each episode is a brand-new three people living together. After the first episode, the original personalities of the guests can basically be figured out.

    If you are unlucky, if you are in the same period with someone with a different personality, or if you have conflicts when getting along, you can only rely on yourself.

    It has happened before that Xiao Xianrou's personality collapsed in variety shows, two popular stars directly had an unhappy incident, and many other things, just like a demon mirror.

    Because of this, this variety show has a mixed reputation in the entertainment industry. It can bring huge traffic to stars, and it may also ruin the design of those who have worked hard.

    The tenth issue of "Country Life" is the most popular on the Internet these days. Once the list of three guests was released, the blood of the audience boiled, and they screamed on Weibo.

    "Oh my God!!! Can anyone tell me! Is there something wrong with my eyes! I actually saw three male gods get together on a variety show!"

    "I can tell the upstairs loudly! You read that right! It’s really the three of them!”

    “I’m really dizzy now, and I’m really impressed that I can see Xie Yucheng, Yue Xingchi, and Ji Feibai in the same variety show, or “Country Life” in my lifetime. I will die without regret."

    "I don't know much about the entertainment industry, I only know about actor Xie, who are the other two?"

    "Going back upstairs, you don't even know Yue Xingchi?? He is the top of the entertainment industry, Ji Feibai is a big shot in the music scene, and they are all young and powerful people."