Princess Heqin who was pushed to reject the marriage contract 94-100

return
Glamorous, she fascinates all beings [Quick time travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 94 Princess Heqin who was pushed to reject the marriage contract 1

    [Task number: C-56343356

    System number: T0000047

    Mission objective: 1. Become a queen (completion?)

    2. Make the Nan'an royal family regret (completion?)

    Completion level: Not yet rated

    Evaluation: Not yet rated]

    Nan'an Dynasty, Imperial Palace.

    A woman dressed in colorful palace attire is sitting and resting in the pavilion in the middle of the lake. She has a beautiful appearance, elegant figure, and extremely luxurious attire. Whether it is the jade pendant at the waist or the pearl on the hairpin, they are all rare in the Nan'an Dynasty. Treasures to see.

    This woman is Princess Jiayin of the Nan'an Dynasty.

    Princess Jiayin was born out of the current empress, and she is the orthodox princess of the royal family. She is deeply loved by the empress, and she has a beautiful appearance, lively personality, and is quite lovable, so she is very famous in the Nan'an Dynasty.

    There were hurried footsteps and panicked words not far away.

    "The princess is not good! It's not good!" The

    female officer took a step forward and snapped: "How can you be so rude in front of the princess, stop quickly! Have you forgotten the rules!" The

    flustered maid was so frightened that she fell silent , her body lying on the ground trembling, the female officer next to Princess Jiayin is extremely strict, and she has won the princess's trust, and the eunuchs and maids in the palace will not give her a three-pointer.

    Princess Jiayin smiled and said: "Forget it, she just came to Bengong's side, and I will teach you more in the future." The

    personal lady sighed and said: "Princess, you are too kind."

    Princess Jiayin smiled, her eyes Falling on the maid, "Tell me, why are you so flustered?" The

    maid was relieved to hear that the princess hadn't pursued the previous gaffe, and she would be questioned. Dongqing and relatives."

    "What did you say!" Princess Jiayin's expression changed, she slapped the table and stood up, "Father wants me to marry? Who did you listen to! Is it true or not!"

    Her sudden change of attitude made the palace maid shiver, cautiously Said: "In the early court, some adults proposed a marriage proposal, Your Majesty, Your Majesty agreed, and now the news has spread."

    Princess Jiayin's complexion became even more ugly, and she hurriedly walked outside the Huxin Pavilion, "I am going to ask my father personally. Emperor!"

    Her father loved her the most, and he kept saying that he would help her choose a good husband in Nan'an, and it was impossible for her to marry her.

    The personal female officer and the accompanying maid quickly followed behind.

    Emperor Nan'an was reviewing memorials in the imperial study room, when there was a sudden commotion outside the door, the eunuch's shrill voice was a little flustered, "Princess, Your Majesty is dealing with state affairs, you can't do whatever you want—" before the