Chapter 279

return
Glamorous, she fascinates all beings [Quick time travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 279 White Rose Extra

    Pei Yemu is a good boss, especially when compared to those bosses who oppress employees and imply overtime without paying wages, he is simply a very good person.

    The working environment is good, the content is relaxed, the salary is generous, and it is easy to ask for leave, especially when you are on a business trip, you can also travel by the way.

    Of course, it would be better if this person can talk less. Even though Lian Wen has worked in the cafe for several years, she is still often hit by the words of the boss to doubt her life.

    Lian Wen gritted her teeth that the shock she received must be healed during public travel.

    Before leaving get off work yesterday, Pei Yemu suddenly said that he would take them on a trip together. While everyone was still immersed in the sudden news, this person had already booked the air tickets neatly, and asked everyone to go back at night to pack their luggage and leave the next day.

    So, the four of them were on their way to the airport early in the morning.

    Yun Shu searched for information about tourist destinations, and Lian Wen came over to look at it together, and the two chattered excitedly.

    "This beach is so beautiful, it's like a picture scroll."

    Lian Wen looked carefully at the pictures on her phone, and affirmed, "This picture has been edited a lot, and you can see that the angle of light is not right."

    "It means this picture is fake Is it?" Yun Shu asked suspiciously.

    Lian Wen said: "It's not fake, it's probably not as exaggerated as in the picture."

    Xu Yunming, who was driving, interjected, "Don't worry, that beach is very nice. I haven't been there, but some relatives have been there and took a lot of pictures. When the photos come back, the real scene is actually very beautiful, and I don’t know why these people messed up.”

    Yun Shu asked with interest: “Is there anything interesting?”

    Xu Yunming smiled and said: “In addition to the beautiful scenery, there is also a night market for snacks. At night, the lights are brightly lit, and the whole street is filled with fragrance, we must try it this time."

    Yun Shu's eyes lit up when she heard it.

    The atmosphere of the discussion among the three was heated, but Pei Yemu lazily leaned on his seat and closed his eyes to rest, showing no emotion in his eyes.

    On the other hand, while waiting for the plane, the man looked around quietly, and after a long time, he lowered his eyebrows and tapped the armrest of the table and chair with his index finger.

    After getting off the plane, go to the booked hotel first. Pei Yemu has always been a generous person, and the hotels booked are all luxurious suites for each person.

    After Yunshu put away her luggage and changed her clothes, she came to the hall and only saw Pei Yemu casually leaning against the wall, and the other two were nowhere to be seen.

    "Hey, where are Wenwen and Xu Yunming?" Yun Shu wondered, she felt that her speed was slow enough.

    "They passed by beforehand, and they are probably playing somewhere now." Pei Yemu said calmly with his pockets in his pocket, completely ignoring that he had just found a reason for the two of them to go to work.