The Lost Treasure 11-20

return
Glamorous, she fascinates all beings [Quick time travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 11, The Lost Treasure

    Yun Shu is not fully armed when she goes out now, she usually only wears sunglasses and a mask.

    Chi Zhou was satisfied.

    The psychiatrist Ji Chengxiu found is really good. With her help, Yun Shu has improved. Compared with before, she is willing to communicate with outsiders, and her expression is more lively, except for a little bad.

    Friends look for opportunities to meet Yun Shu every day, Chi Zhou can't wait to hang a sign at the entrance of the company.

    ——Ji Chengxiu and Big Tail Wolf are forbidden to enter!

    The luxurious pen left a sharp signature in the lower right corner of the contract. Chi Zhou pinched the bridge of his nose to relieve his tired eyes, and raised his head. Yun Shu was sitting on the sofa brushing a tablet. The original brown leather sofa was replaced by a soft and fresh one. Fabric sofa.

    It doesn't match the overall style of the office, but it's fine if Yun Shu likes it.

    "Shu Shu." Chi Zhou left the desk and sat down next to his sister, "What are you watching?"

    Yun Shu raised her tablet with a slight smile on her face, "I'm watching the rerun of Saturday's variety show, they are so interesting "

    Chi Zhou glanced at it casually, and the artist on the screen is performing the Golden Rooster Independence with a funny expression, is it interesting, then next time he can watch it with his sister.

    "Brother wants to ask you something." Chi Zhou seldom hesitates like this.

    Yunshu tilted her head, with natural intimacy in her eyes, "What's the matter?"

    "Shushu, you also know that my brother planned to take you back to Chi's house before arriving in City B, and later, due to many reasons, he returned to Chi's house." The matter of the Chi family has been pushed back until now, and some things a few days ago made me realize that I took it for granted and never asked your opinion."

    "Shu Shu, brother solemnly asks you once, do you want to return Are you going to Chi's house?"

    Yun Shu was stunned, looking at Chi Zhou's serious expression, she rarely looked away, not knowing how to answer.

    She couldn't give the answer Chi Zhou wanted, and she didn't want to leave Chi Zhou, so she could only remain silent.

    Chi Zhou was not surprised. He had always noticed Shushu's avoidance of Chi's family, "It's okay, tell brother what you really think, no matter what your decision is, I will always be your elder brother."

    His His eyes are soft, full of complete love for his sister, without any falsehood.

    Yun Shu lowered her head, raised her head, and repeated it again and again, as if she was probing something, her small movements were pitiful and cute.

    Finally whispered: "I don't want to go back to Chi's house, that's not my home." As

    if afraid of Chi Zhou's misunderstanding, she hurriedly said: "But I want to stay by my brother's side all the time."

    In Yun Shu's view, her family Only Chi Zhou was the only one, and the others were all outsiders to her. Even if they were related by blood, it didn't affect Yun Shu's refusal to contact them.