The Lost Treasure 21-32

return
Glamorous, she fascinates all beings [Quick time travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 21 The Lost Treasure

    How to do? What should he say? Introduce yourself directly? Would it be a bit abrupt to tell Yunshu that he is her brother like this?

    A lot of questions filled Chi Xian's mind.

    Yun Shu was protected by Ji Chengxiu, and someone was standing in front of her to protect her. She didn't panic at all, but was curious about who jumped out. Chi Zhou said that only a few people knew their address.

    So who is this person?

    He was looking for her, or Ji Chengxiu.

    The man in a protective posture seemed to have confirmed the identity of the visitor, and his momentum slowed down. Yun Shu couldn't hold back her curiosity, poked her head out from the right, and met the visitor's gaze.

    Well, she was sure she hadn't seen him.

    However, this person looked a little familiar. After seeing her, his emotions became agitated, as if he was ready to run over at any time.

    A dazed look appeared on Yun Shu's white face, could it be that she had misremembered?

    They actually knew each other, but she forgot?

    When Chi Xian met his younger sister's pure and penetrating eyes, his heart was agitated. Did she recognize him as her brother?

    "Who are you?" The light and sweet voice sounded, just as nice as the one he heard on the phone before.

    Sure enough... I didn't recognize it, Chi Xian smiled wryly, thinking about it, the two had never met before, if it wasn't for the video accident, he probably wouldn't even know what Yun Shu looked like.

    Chi Xian was a little hesitant. He didn't know how to introduce himself because of the matter of talking on the phone.

    Or how to introduce myself so that Yunshu can minimize her ill feeling towards him.

    Ji Chengxiu squinted his eyes. He knew the mess of Chi's family clearly. He had also heard Chi Zhou mention Chi Ershao's attitude towards Yun Shu before. before.

    I really don't know what to say.

    "It's just an insignificant person, Shushu, let's leave, Azhou is coming back soon." Ji Chengxiu coaxed her gently, he didn't want Yunshu to worry about Chi's family.

    Hearing Chi Zhou's name, Yun Shu successfully attracted attention, and the two were about to leave.

    Before turning around, Ji Chengxiu gave Chi Xian a cold look and motioned him to shut up.

    Chi Xian was indeed intimidated by Ji Chengxiu's eyes, but he is prone to emotions. Seeing that Yun Shu really didn't plan to talk to him, he became anxious and just ignored him and shouted: "Yun Shu, I'm your brother, my own son. Brother, I'm Chi Xian."

    Yun Shu stopped, and instead of the content of her words, she focused on his voice.

    All too familiar, his voice.

    It wasn't because of the sense of familiarity after listening to it many times, but because the only time she heard it left a deep impression on her.

    Full of disgust, rejection, contempt.

    Yun Shu almost forgot what happened in the past, or she chose to keep her unhappy memories deep, unwilling to recall them.