"You really wanna know how I feel Ty'Quan?" I asked him.

"Don't say my government Kaycee." He said and i chuckled.

"Well TY... I feel like you shouldn't be texting other females and giving out your number to females because it's disrespectful, and I know if I gave out my number to any guys that I meet you'd be upset. You didn't even tell me or asked if I was okay with you giving out your number either you just did it and instead of you telling me I had to find out by looking at your phone." I expressed.

Ty rubbed his forehead and looked down silent.

"So you don't have anything to say?" I asked him furrowing my eyebrows.

"A Nigga know he fucked up , I shouldn't have been giving out my number or even giving any other bitch a conversation out of me. You right I fucked up and it won't happened again and I apologize." He said and I looked at him.

"I wanna be able to trust you, I don't want there to be secrets." I said and he looked up nodding his head agreeing and licked his lips.

I couldn't keep my eyes off him , I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss him. But at the same time what he did was wrong.

"Ight , we good now?" He asked and I nodded.

He pulled me into a hug and kissed my cheek.

"You my baby , I'd never hurt you." He said in my ear. I looked up at him and our lips met.

"Wet ass lips." I said.

"You know you missed my wet lips" Ty said and we both laughed.

"Not really." I said.

"Keep lying." He said and I laughed.

"Okay I did miss them." I said.

"I missed yours too , I wanna put my mouth on something else tho." He said winking at me and I rolled my eyes.

"No , you're in the dog house." I said and he furrowed his eyebrows and looked at me.

"Why am i in the dog house?" He asked me looking confused.

"Oh you thought you were getting off the hook that easy mister?" I laughed.

"Ight ight whatever , I'm not gone be innat bitch for long doe." He said.

"Why is that?" I asked him.

"You hungry?" He asked me and I nodded.

"Lets go." He said.

"Okay I gotta put some clothes on." I told him.

"Ight imma wait for you" he said.

"Okay" I said getting up from the porch and going inside the house and he followed.

He sat on the couch and I went upstairs to the bathroom. I got undressed and turned the water on and showered.

"Soo how did it go?" Jasmine said coming in the bathroom.

"Girl you couldn't wait until I was done?" I asked her sticking my head out the side of the shower covering myself with the shower curtain.

"Nope so start talking." She said sitting on the toilet stool.

I told her what happened and I got dressed and I told her I'd be back. I went downstairs and went in the living room.

"I'm ready" I said.

"Ight let's go" he said getting up and leaving out the door and I followed him.

We went to a deli and ordered some food and ate in the car and talked.

"But be for real tho , Did you really miss me?" He asked me.

"Mhmm" I said biting his burger that he had in his hands.

"Why you do that i ain't even get to bite my shit yet" he said and I laughed.

"Cause it looks good" I said and he shook his head laughing.

"Yo greedy self , you getting thick as hell doe" he said and I scrunched my face up at him.

"You think I'm getting fat?" I asked him.

"No I'm saying you look good as hell , Ass getting fatter and shit" he said.

"I been eating a lot lately , My grandma said I've been stress eating." I said.

"Damn.." he said.

"What?" I asked him.

"Ion want you stressing ma." He said.

"I'm not stressed anymore." I said.

"I know but I'd never wanna see you stressed ever , I wouldn't wanna be the reason why you stressed either that wouldn't sit right wimme." He said wiping his mouth with a napkin.

"Yeah I know Stressing isn't healthy at all, that's what my Grandad died from." I said.

"I ain't gone stress you out nomo , I'm a man of my word imma always do right by my Princess." He said and I began to blush.

"Oh really?" I asked.

"Duh , Why would i lie about that?" He asked me and I shrugged.

"I promise you , you ain't gone have nothing to worry about we good." He said.

"I'll take your word for it I guess." I said.

"Imma show you just watch." He said.

"You got a little something right there." I said.

"Where?" He asked me.

"Right there" I said leaning towards him and licking the mustard from his burger off the corner of his mouth.

"Mmh , Dog house my ass bring dat ass here" he said grabbing my face gently and pulling it close to him.