10

Jake started mentally cursing himself for hoping something that isn't possible. But he was hoping. He knew he had no chance with the younger, with the guy he loves, but he still was hoping. Maybe he noticed Jake, maybe he saw the way Jake loves him, maybe he-

"You."

That's when Jake's eyes widened, his mouth agape, all he could see was a blushing Jungwon in front of him and all he could feel was the cool breeze. He could finally breathe.

"Fuck it, I LIKE YOU JAKE HYUNG. I LIKE YOU A LOT! I LIKE YOU WAY MORE THAN A BEST FRIEND CAN DO!!" Jungwon said in a breath as he gulped a whole glass of water.

"Y-you like me?" Jake asked, wishing he wakes up from this dream.

"Yes hyung. I know you like someone else but-"

"Wait- I can't- I don't--" The older was literally malfunctioning.

Just unexpected happened to him and he didn't know what to do... what to say. He didn't want to, but maybe he started thinking if Jungwon is just attracted to him because of the series of events that have been happening.

Jungwon held his hand as he dragged him to a taxi, to the outskirts of the city, yes, their usual spot. THEIR spot.

They reached the same place, the hill where they went after the amusement park the other day. Jake became less nervous as they reached there and he inhaled some natural air which of filled with scent of newly-bloomed flowers.

"You remember? This is the same place where you told me how much I mean to you?" Jungwon looked at older as he sat on a rock.

"Yes I do."

"That was the first time I saw you as someone who's not just a best friend. It's my time to tell you how much you mean to me." Jungwon held the elder's hands as he slowly rubbed his palms between his own.

"I was a nerd, a loner. Everyone would just leave me alone or bully me. No one came to save me until you came in my life, hyung. The first time I met you, I already knew I could trust you for my life. You were my support, and you are still my support. I don't even know what I'd be doing with my life if it weren't for you. Without me realizing, you changed my life Jake hyung. You made me confident, you made me feel good about myself, you made me fall in love with this world." Jungwon said as he was already tearing up.

Jake noticed as he frowned his eyebrows, extending his hand to wipe the younger's tears.

"See? You did so much for me. You comforted me when Jay hyung rejected me, you helped me get along with other people. It was you all along hyung, it was you who never left me. But hyung, somewhere, in midst of taking care of me, you forgot yourself. You don't realize how much you deserve every happiness this world could give you. You don't realize how worthy you are for anyone's love. It's very easy to fall for you, Jake hyung. Probably that's why even after you like someone, I just couldn't contain myself from confessing to you."

Jungwon sighed in relief as he finished talking. Jake chuckled as he found the younger 10 times beautiful at that moment.

"I called you to meet today, to tell you something, and you just surprised me like this." He chuckled as he looked deep into Jungwon's cat-like round eyes.

"Jungwon, I like you too. The person I liked all along, was you." Jake said as Jungwon got shocked and accidently snapped his neck.

"WHAT?"

"Yes. I fell for you. Don't ask me how, even I don't know. But we're such idiots. We didn't even realize it was us all along."

"You- like me?" Jungwon was still shocked, he kept mumbling by himself.

Jake got up as he held the younger's hand and got on his knees.

"Yang Jungwon, I like you a lot. Will you be my boyfriend?"

The younger didn't take any extra second as he also got on his knees, held Jake's other hand, with teary eyes.

"From now on, let me take care of you, hyung. You won't be alone. I promise. I'll be by your side, forever. Please be my boyfriend."

Jake giggled as he hugged Jungwon, the younger hugged back, hiding his face on the crook of the elder's neck.

"You literally left me alone yesterday though, for Ni-ki." Jake said as he pouted.

"Are you jealous, hyung? Well he helped a lot for me to sort my feelings up. Without him, i wouldve never realized."

"Oh I also have to inform Jay about this."

"It's still funny. We're together since years just to realize the truth now." The boys laughed as they embraced each other on the top of the small hill, inhaling the natural breeze, staring at the nature.

-------------------------------------------------------------

The end. I don't know. Maybe the ending is pretty boring or maybe disappointing but I swear Jay and Ni-ki will get justice. Thankyou so much for reading this till the end and bearing with my stupid grammatical mistakes that I'm sure I've done. Uh what else to say? My next ff would be an skz fanfiction so if you stan them you can read it hehe <3

 Uh what else to say? My next ff would be an skz fanfiction so if you stan them you can read it hehe <3