03

"Oh, yes. Sure." Sunghoon replied as he got out of the ice rink, taking his ice skates out.

Jungwon turned around to leave when he was stopped by the older.

"Jungwon! Let's get some hot chocolate on the way."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Jake sighed as he got out of the place. He was waiting for Jungwon to finish talking to Sunghoon but it was taking longer than he expected.

"Jake?" He heard a familiar voice.

"Oh, Jay!" The younger ran towards the boy, smiling.

"Are you waiting for someone?"

"Yes, I'm waiting for Jungwon, he's inside."

"Why?"

"Well, it's complicated but he's talking to Sunghoon."

"Umm..if it takes long, are you willing to come shopping with me? For the cafe, we need to buy some ingredients and crockery." Jay said as he stopped his car's engine.

"But, Jungwon-"

"I think Sunghoon will take care of him, it's the time for his departure anyways." Jay replied as he opened another door for Jake to come in.

Jake being the kindest boy, couldn't deny. Also, Jay was the owner's son in the cafe he worked, he just had to.

--------------------------------------------------------------
"Jungwon?" Sunghoon saw the younger looking around the entrance, maybe finding someone.

"I'm looking for Jake hyung, he came along with me-"

"Jake the another barista right? He was pretty cool." The older smiled as he said.

Then suddenly a message popped up on Jungwon's screen.

Jakey hyung <3

: Won.
: Jay kind of dragged me to go and shop stuff for the cafe. He said Sunghoon will take care of you. Will you be able to come with him? Or should I come there and we go together?

Hyung, I'm totally fine. And yes, Sunghoon and me are going to have some hot chocolate. Don't worry, I'll be alright. Enjoy shopping! :

Jungwon smiled to himself as he shook his head, Jake cares a lot about him, and he really appreciates that.

"Let's go?" Sunghoon tapped his shoulder as the younger nodded and they made way to the shop.

The boys reached the coffee shop for ordering their hot chocolates, it was a hotspot for youngers. As soon as they reached there, many girls basically swarmed over the figure skater who recently won an international award, representing Korea, yes, Park Sunghoon. Sunghoon cussed mentally as he fake smiled to keep his celebrity image intact. He looked around to find Jungwon, and he finally caught the youngers' eyes who was not out of the crowd and smiling with pride.

"Excuse me. I'm here with my friend, I would appreciate if you can give me my personal space." Sunghoon said as the fans sulked and made their ways.

As soon as they went, the older made way towards Jungwon as he scratched his head.

"I'm sorry Jungwon, i really just-"

"It's okay hyung. You deserve it. I'm so proud of you, really." The younger cut him off as he showed his dimpled smile to Sunghoon.
_______________________________________

Over here, Jake couldn't help but worry about Jungwon. Sunghoon was a reliable guy, but Jake couldn't just trust him fully, considering that they've met only for a few times. He was worrying about Jungwon a lot. That reminded him of the university times when he was absent and anything could've happened to the younger, but he was safe and sound.

"jake- JAKE!!" Jay shook his shoulders as Jake snapped back to reality.

"Ah yes?" He looked at older, who had worry evident in his eyes.

"Green or Blue?" Jay showed him two colours of wallpaper.

"Uhmmmm....Blue would look better." Jake smiled as he replied to the older.

"Are you sure you're okay Jake? Are you not well or something-"

"NO NO I'm okay!" Jake replied as he pretended to be fine because he didn't want Jay to feel guilty for asking for his help.

The older still was doubtful. He sighed.

"Okay if you say, Jake."
_______________________________________

"So... How did you suddenly make the mind to meet me?" The older asked as he sipped his hot chocolate.

"Uhm well you see, I really wanted to congratulate you for the gold medal. And luckily you were in the town, and I had a day off so-"

"So you wouldn't have met me if I didn't win the medal?" Sunghoon asked as he lifted his eyesbrows up.

That caught Jungwon off guard.

"N-No I didn't mean that- I would still have met you-" He was cutted off my the older's laugh.

"Calm down Jungwon. I was kidding. I really appreciate you coming to meet me." He said as the barista sighed in relief.

It was awkwardly silent for a while.

Jungwon cleared his throat as he asked the older something.

"So... How often do you get free time?"

"I hardly get free time. Sometimes it's tours, sometimes practice, sometimes promotions, sometimes advertisements, I'm lucky enough to get this time with you Jungwon, and I really treasure you- I mean the time with you and I want to make every second of it useful." The older replied with sincerity in his eyes.

"Oh you should've rested instead-"

"Jungwon, I was serious when I said I really find you attractive and I want to date you. You can call it love at the first sight but I went crazy for you the day I saw you. If you do not feel similar, no hard feelings, but I really like you, Jungwon." Sunghoon looked at the younger's eyes, refraining from holding his hands because people were still looking at him and clicking pictures.

"Hyung I really appreciate it. I- I don't know how to react on this-"

"Take your time."

The younger took a deep breath. As he looked at Sunghoon's eyes.
_______________________________________

Here Jake was struggling to handle the cafe alone. Jay asked if he needed help, but Jake kindly refused as he didn't want to bother Jay. He let out a sigh of relief as he saw Jungwon entering the cafe, with a smile.

"Hey Jake hyung."

"Hi Won, you're back? How was the date?" Jake asked the younger as the latter wore his apron.

"It was okay, he kinda confessed to me-"

"....oh" Jake felt a sting in his heart, but ofcourse he had to endure it.
_______________________________________