01

"Okay, so I've made the list. Some were too creepy i guess these all are fine." Jungwon said as he sipped on his banana milk.

"Okay, so-
Heeseung
Sunghoon
Sunoo and
Ni-ki. These four? "

"They're quite handsome hyung and they don't seem weird to me. You already know Heeseung and Sunoo hyung though." Jungwon said as he looked at Jake who was now nodding in approval.

"Okay we need to make plans to approach them. We can't just go and say, "Hello I want to know you better because I wanna know if you actually love me or not-"-" Jake acted as the younger laughed at how silly he was.

-----------------------------------------------------------
"Here, we reached home." Jake said as he took off the helmet and Jungwon hopped off from the motorbike.

"Yay, let's talk to Heeseung hyung tomorrow." Jungwon said as he looked at Jake, smiling.

Jake felt his heart beating faster, but he knew this was wrong. THIS WAS WRONG. HE SHOULDN'T HAVE FEELS FOR HIS BESTFRIENDS, IT'LL MESS THINGS UP.

"Sleep well, Won. And don't cry." He said as the younger turned around towards the house and he wore his helmet again.

"And Jake hyung!" The younger ran towards him and hugged him tightly. "Thankyou so much, hyung. This means a lot."

"Y-you're welcome Won, now go and sleep." Jake mentally panicked and replied, swiftly starting his bike and making way towards his own house.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Good morning." Jake yelled as he heard the cafe door opening.

"Good morning guys." Heeseung entered with that charming smile of his.

Lee Heeseung. A Sales Manager in a big company. 3 years older than Jungwon. He's a regular customer in the Mixed Up Cafè since long. Eventually, he confessed that he took a liking for Jungwon, but the boy kindly rejected, and the older didn't mind.

"Regular one?" Jake asked as the older nodded as he made way towards the counter to pay. Jungwon smiled at him as he handed him the machine for card, Heeseung smiled back.

"Hello, Wonnie. How are you doing today?"

"I'm great, hyung! How are you?"

"I was not very well, but talking to you makes me fine." He winked as the younger smiled.

"It's not working Heeseung hyung." He said.

"What? The card machine?"

"No, your flirting skills." Thw younger said as Jake choked on air.

"Hyung, please wait for a while, were bringing you some complementary cake." Jake smiled as he dragged the younger inside leaving a confused bambi standing.

"What are you doing???"

"What are YOU doing Won?! You can't just snap back like that at him. What if he gets hurt?"

"He won't, hyung. If he really likes me, he'll have to like every part of me, even my clapbacks." The younger said as he made way towards the counter, leaving Jake there, standing with widened eyes.

"This boy is quick." He muttered to himself as he took the free cake out and went to the counter.

"Here. Give this to Heeseung and ask him whether he'd like to hang out with us tomorrow since it's a holiday." Jake said as he handed the piece of cake over to Jungwon, fixing his uniform.

"Hyung." Jungwon smiled as he put the plate on the table.

"Thankyou Wonnie."

"Uhm tomorrow is a holiday so we- i was wondering if we three could hang out together?"