118.Rain of Love

I'm so sorry guys, I really didn't notice earlier that the ending of the chapter got a lil different than I wanted it to be. So, I would request you to please just go and re-read just the end portion of the previous chapter.

 So, I would request you to please just go and re-read just the end portion of the previous chapter

And there's the new cover.... Thankyou for 1k Support System... Love you guys so much 🥺🌬️❤️
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

She waited for him to finish his sentence but it never came. She have already predicted what could he say but she wanted to know by him, to get confirmed that he does feels for her the same way she does for him. But her heart only yearned the assurance of his words.

Although he didn't finish his lines and stepped away from her. No, he wasn't fighting against his emotions. He was just scared that it will mess up the things even more. And it's the last thing he will wish to happen. But, the other part of his heart wanted to take this risk, to let everything out.

Sid- I feel like pulling his eyeballs out when he looks at you, I just feel like breaking his jaw when he talks to you, and only I know how I control myself from killing him when he touches you.

There was no compunction evident in his accent, his eyes were blazing that was the sign that how adamant he was about his words. She shuddered from his intense gaze.

Sid- but I can't. You will hate me more if I did that.

She stood speechless on his words. His every sentence repeating in her mind. She blinked twice, eyes still fixed with his. He let out a sigh, turning on his heels he strolled out of the there. Her silence was making him more muddled.

The whole canteen fell into an ugly silence. The shrieking weep of the clouds echoed through the horrid taciturnity and it successfully jolted her out of her trance. Seeing him leaving again made her angry. Her fingers fisted into frustration.

How could he just leave every time without listening to her opinion ? Why he always ends up with his own assumptions ? How could he think that she hate him ?

She gritted her teeth, taking furious breath and marched behind him. She won't let him walk away like that. She will confront him. She will tell him how wrong he is. She will tell him that hate wouldn't even be the last feeling she would have for him. She loves him and she won't lose him.

Avu- You stupid annoying bandar, stop.

She yelled, the irritation crystal clear in her voice. His hand which was near his lips holding a can of beer abruptly halted in the air. She glared at him and then at the can in his hand. He serpentine his brows and her glare turned more deadly.

He followed her gaze and quickly pulled his hand down in order to hide the bottle away from her sight. The clouds rumbled along with her steps which was drawing closer to him. His lips parted but before he could speak she lunged on him taking him off-guard.