8.Sid's Logic

Next day all get ready and went for their classes but Avu was the last to reach in her class.

Sid's outfit 👆🏻

Avu's outfit 👆🏻

Avu's outfit 👆🏻

Avu was lucky enough to reach in the class before the teacher. But then she noticed that all the seats were already filled and only two seats were left. One beside Sid and another beside Vishal.

Avu pov
Wow! Tabhi to mai sochu ki meri kismat itni achhi kaha ki bina kisi musibat ke mera din kat jae. Seats khali bhi hai to kiske pas...unhi ke pas jinki shakl tak dekhna mujhe pasand nahi hai. Ab to mujhe shak ho raha ki bhagwan ko mujhse pyar hai bhi ya nahi!
(That's why I thought that my luck was so good that my day could be cut without any trouble. Even if the seats are vacant, then who has it... with those whose face I do not like to see. Now I am doubting whether God loves me or not!)

She then looked towards Vishal and Sid and what her luck, they both were smirking at her. She glared at them.

She noticed an evilish smile on Sid's face and she made an angry and irritated face after seeing him.

Then suddenly the teacher entered in the
class and saw that Avu was still standing.

T- why are you standing?

Avu- wo actually..

T- go and sit with him (while pointing towards Sid)

He didn't noticed that Sid was sitting there and when he noticed that, his hands started shivering.

T- Mr. Nigam will you mind if Ms. Kaur will sit there

Sid stands up with that same smirk still plastered on his face.

Sid- no sir why will I mind ? She can surely sit with me.

All were shocked as he never allowed to sit anyone with him.

T- thanks Mr. Nigam.

He smiled at him and Sid just ignored him and smirked at her. Avu again glared at him .