51.Mistake

After reaching at Singhs, she pressed the doorbell. Just in few moments Mr. And Mrs. Singh opened the door with a cunning smile. Avu made an not interested expression and entered inside.

Ris- come sweetie have a seat...

Avu- don't act in front of me and say whatever you want to say as I don't have much time to waste on you

Rishabh and Raina's blood boiled because of her attitude but they maintained their augar coated acts.

Raina served tea for Avu and sat on the sofa which was in front of Avu with Rishabh.

Ris- so from where should we start?

Avu- from wherever you want.... but fast please

Rain- have patience dear... so Rishabh now tell her, you can't keep her waiting

Avu was maintaining a bold face in front of them but she was very nervous from inside. She has clutched her nails very tightly in her palms.

Ris- so let me tell you that your papa is in this city only and.... he lives here with his daughter

Avu was shocked to hear this... daughter. What does they mean

Avu- what are you saying

Rai- let him complete.....

Ris- you know why he left you Ms. Avneet Kaur Nandra

Rai- ohhh Rishabh, she is married now. She isn't Nandra anymore

Avu pov
I know they are saying it to hurt me... but they don't know that I am now more free than I was before my marriage. Nigams don't force me.... they are infinite times better than you dear monsters.

Ris- ohh yaa... so where was I, yehh so I was telling you that why your father left you. So it was because you were just a mistake of his life... a mistake

He said emphasizing the wird mistake which dragged Avu's attention all of a sudden.

Avu- what you just said? (shocked)

Rai- you know na Holi was your mumma's favourite festival but she stopped playing it. So let me tell you the reason.... when your papa left you after few days he send a message to Sonia

Avu was continuously staring towards her lap, she was listening to each and every words of Rishabh and Raina but her mind was engrossed in that mistake.

Ris- he told Sonia that he got tired because of this hidden relationship and now he wants to live his life peacefully with his wife and daughter so he is going and he also told her that never try to contact with him again

Avu- who is his wife and what means hidden relationship?

Rai- your mom and dad were best friends and you are the sign of their mistake which happened between them on the Holi party...

Ris- your dad was already married that time. When he got to know about your mother's pregnancy, they married and started living in a hidden relationship as your dad's first wife was very rich business woman

Avu was totally numb... she wasn't unaware of all these things till now. She never knew that the reason of her being in this world is like this.

Rai- when your mother married your father going against her family so her family broke all the relationships with her.

Avu- but... (she said controlling her tears)

Ris- ohho! your mother was stubborn like you. She denied to abort you (making a disgusted face)

Avu- then why did you married her ?

Ris- because of her property as when I married her, she had told me about her disease and she was worried for you

Rai- do you wanna have more tea sweetie ?

Avu got up from the sofa and said with a neutral face.

Avu- I am going back...

She said and started walking off when suddenly her feet stopped on Raina's words.

Rai- ohh your poor fate... both mother and daughter got stuck in hidden relationships, hope you will never repeat your mother's mistake (smirking evily)

Avu didn't turned around as she was on the verge of breaking down. She just quickly got out from there.

She didn't took any cab nor she called the driver back. She keep on walking on the lonly roads as the traffic started lessening. The evening was getting darker.

When she reached very far from there, she fell on her knees and screamed on the top of her lungs.

Avu- ahhhhhh! I was just a bloody mistake. (crying)

Her phone was continuously ringing but she wasn't picking up any calls.

Sid was getting very worried as she had told Vaish that she will be back till dinner but it has been more late than that.

He was continuously trying to call her but she wasn't picking up.

Sid- pick up the call....

He said getting frustrated then he decided to call the Singhs

Ris- hello beta... you called all of a sudden

Sid very well know that he is trying to be sweet in front of him but he just ignored.

Sid- where is Avneet?

Ris- didn't she reached there? Don't worry she must be reaching there, she left from here a while ago.

Sid hanged up the call and took his car keys to find Avneet. He first went in Wasooli's room to give him a quick dinner.

Then he went downstairs and was about to leave when he stopped and said to a servant

Sid- if bhabhi or bhai will ask about me then tell them that I went to pick up Avneet

Serv- but sir, mam is already back a couple of minutes ago

Sid- she came back but when (he murmured to himself) okay...

He came back inside and started going towards his room.

While Avu was totally broken and luckily when she returned no one saw her and that servant had seen her from back side.

She started heading back to her room when she stopped and went inside the bar section of Nigam Mansion which usually comes in use during parties.

She went inside and took out whatever bottle she found. She had never drank in her entire life. But today she was broken and she don't know how to handle her own self.

She started gulping the wine down her throat till she finally get completely drunk. Her head started spinning and she was feeling dizzy.

She started going out from there but her legs were shaking and she wasn't able to walk properly. She had heard that alcohol helps to lessen the pain but it wasn't helping her.

She somehow reached in the room and that time Sid wasn't there. She directly went inside the washroom and shut the door.

She turned on the tap of the tub and sat inside it. Then she turned the shower and finally let her tears come out freely. She started sobbing while clutching into her knees.
_____________________________________________
Chapter word- 1132
Please vote and do inline comments
Tag your fav part or scene

How's the chapter?

Guys from now, please add your reviews on whenever I write romantic scenes as I am not good in it and really needs your help

Your dearest author
~T.R