38.Gross Taste

It was break time of Avu and Sid but their other friends were busy in their classes.
Avu and Sid were sitting on different tables but still they were facing each othe.

They were having some edible stuffs with them on their table and were eating it like it is some tissue paper which they were tearing with their teeth.

Sid was having pizza with cold drink while Avu was having sandwiches with coffee. They both were continuously glaring towards each other with their horrible looks.

They were so engrossed in their eye fight that they don't even noticed that they were eating their snacks weirdly.

The boy who got bullied by Sid in the first day was passing through their table when he noticed that Sid was eating his pizza by mixing it with his cold drink.

The boy also noticed that he was lost somewhere that's why doing this. He saw that he was glaring towards someone so the boy looked in that direction and found Avu, who was also eating her sandwiches by mixing it with her coffee and was so busy in glaring towards Sid.

Their expressions were like they will murder each other right now. Their eye weapons are very much able to frighten anyone. So many students have noticed Sid and Avu's activities. No one dared to interrupt between them because of Sid's fear and they also know that what can Avu do.

The boy gulped his saliva. He was feeling little happy by seeing Sid eating in the same way Sid made him eat but the boy was still upset as Sid wasn't taking care of the gross taste. The boy quickly left from there as he don't want to face Sid's anger.

Soon their friends also came there, Beast Brains  dat with Sid and Crazy Dudes with Avu. Everyone saw that sidneet still hadn't noticed them.

They looked at them in complete disbelief.

Jai wrapped his one arm around Avu's shoulder to take her back to the earth. Avu broke her glaring gaze from Sid and looked towards Jai by replacing her frown with a cute smile.

Jai- what happened Avni ?

Avu- nothing  bhoot (ghost)....what can happen ?

Jai- so why were you eating your sandwiches while mixing it with your coffee ?

Avu suddenly realised what was she doing while Sid also realised this and both of them wasn't making any eye contact with their friends who were giving them a look like they will puke any moment.

Ari- guys the last lecture is here... so lets go

They all went from there to attend the last lecture. After forty minutes finally the college got over. All tge student started rushing out of the college.

Abu was with Jai and Riyaz while Reen was with others as they have different classes.
Avu was holding her hooks in her hands while talking with Jai and Riyaz.

Avu- so Ri how's your progress ?

Riy- what progress Neet ?

He asked while playing with his pen.)

Avu and Jai looked towards each other with a teasing face and Jai winked at her.

Avu- about being Rinushka

Riyaz suddenly frozed on his spot as he wasn't expecting this from Avu. He looked towards JaiAvu who were giving him a teasing smirk. He rubbed the back portion of his neck being shy.

Riy- umma...till now we are good friends

Avu- only (smirking)

Riy- yaa....and now stop teasing me