26.Beautiful Rival

Guys please do follow me on
Ig:- @sidneet_madoo13edits
        @sidneet13forever13

Everyone were busy in dancing when Avu felt thirsty.

Avu- I am feeling thirsty, so i am going to have something

Bhav- should we come along ?

Avu- no it's okay, don't spoil your mood. I'll be back in some time

Ran- okay so take care

Bhiv- and if anybody tried to be over smart with you then just call us

Avu- okay baba..

Man- but I don't think that there will be any need of that as our Jhanshi ki Rani can handle everything by her own (proudly)

And they all chuckled and Avu left for the drinking section where Sid was present from before.

Avu ordered a simple cold drink for her from the bar tender. She then took two to three ships of it and started leaving from there when she bumped into someone. They both mouthed a 'sorry' but the voice was not unknown for them.

Their heads were facing the ground and both of them started lifting their head up slowly while checking out each other. Soon their eyes met with each other and they both left shocked to see each other.

Both- TUM yaha
(YOU here)

Avu- bandar, tum yaha kya kar rahe ho
(monkey, what are you doing here ?)

Sid- I should be asking the same from you as you don't look like a club type person but i didn't thought that you comes to clubs also

Avu- I came here with my friend as Reemi forced me to come along but wait for a moment..just wait, why in this world am I explaining all this to you

Sid- because I am your would be husband (smirked)

Avu- what the heck? Are you drunk ?

Sid- a little but I am still in my senses miss nakchadhi

Avu- YOU

Avu said in her raised voice but Sid was lost in  checking her out. He had once seen her in western outfit in the Fresher's Party but it was the incident of months ago. Today also she was looking very pretty.

When Avu realised that Sid wasn't saying anything then she looked towards him who was already lost in her. She don't know why but first time in her life, she checked Sid who was looking dashing as always but Avu was being Avu, will never accept it.

 She don't know why but first time in her life, she checked Sid who was looking dashing as always but Avu was being Avu, will never accept it

Sid's outfit 👆

Avu's outfit 👆

Avu's outfit 👆

Her dress was western but wasn't revealing. It was full length silver dress and she was looking very much beautiful in it.

They both were lost in each other without caring for their surroundings. It was the first time when they have forgotten their do called rivalry maybe just for few moments but they did.

Suddenly Sid pulled Avu towards him through her waist which brought her back to reality. Her body directly hitted with his and again a smirk formed on his face.

Maybe he had touched a lot of girls but he never went to them,they were the one who come to him for seducing him.

He had never touched any girl without her permission as they themselves come to him and try to be clingy with them.

Avu was the first girl whom Sid had touched without her consult as the other girls are so boring for him and so easy to come with you. They will agree on his one word only.
But Avneet is different from all of them.

She is the only girl in the college who denies to call him handsome, who always ignored his charms.

Any girl will only die if once Sid will say that he wanted  to marry her but Avu is the girl who is planning to stop this marriage. And also because she is the only girl who calls herself his rival. She is his beautiful rival that's why he likes to tease her and to play with her.

Avu- what are you doing ? (gritting her teeth)

Sid- just having some romantic time with my would be wife (smirking)

Avu- wife... in your dreams, Mr.Bandar Nigam (rolled her eyes)

Sid- ohh really, but I saw someone checking me out (smirking)

Avu- I wasn't checking you out

Sid- but when did I said that it was you (smirking wider)

Avu- YOU

Sid- Yes me

Avu- don't try to play with me

Sid- I am surely not baby

And he started trailing his index finger in her jaw line. Her body shivered for a second but soon she composed her self and lifted her leg up to hit him on his foot with her.

She brought her leg towards him with full force but Sid's reflexes were more fast than her this time. He quickly slided his foot away from her and at last she kicked the ground only.

She greeted her teeth in frustration and Sid chuckled at her behaviour and his smirk grew even more bigger than before.

He didn't stopped his finger from moving on her soft skin and he pulled her more close towards him. Their faces were just few inches apart from each other.

If anyone would see them from another angle's direction it will look like they are kissing each other. It will also look like this because of the closeness of their faces.

But soon Avu calmed her fast beating heart as she wasn't in those girls who will wait for someone else for their help. Suddenly her eyes fell on something which was beside Sid and an idea striked in her mind to free herself from his grip.

 Suddenly her eyes fell on something which was beside Sid and an idea striked in her mind to free herself from his grip

Chapter word- 925
Please vote and comment
Tag your fav part or scene

Goals- 50+votes

Any guesses for next chapter? 🤔

How's the chapter? Hope your points related to Sid's character must be clarified

Your dearest author
~T.R