98.Upcoming Surprise

A glimpse from Exchanged Hearts, Strong Feelings

Please read that book if you aren't 🥺🚗👀💗
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Basically One month passed in which the first two weeks, the students were busy for the first semester exams preparations and the next two weeks was occupied by the semester exams.

Classes got suspended for the preparations and Sidneet mainly spent their time in their studies. Sid sometimes in his house or sometimes in dormetory for his studies. While Avu too spend her most of the time in her dormetory or in the library for preparation. She got leave from the library and luckily the cafe owner too was supportive.

After the exams got over, the students got three days leave for refreshing their minds. Everyone was excited to be back like normal after a freaking tiring month.

Finally the college resumed with the same charms, bright smiles and determined thoughts.

Everyone was very exited for the upcoming grand college festival which their college recognise every year after half yearly examinations. That time even the students of other colleges and old students of the college joins it.

It increases the craze between the students and their exitement is beyond every year.

Avu- so Reemi, tell me something about the college festival ?

Avu said and pulled out the previous year magzine.

Avu's outfit 👆🏻

Rim- basically yaar the students will give performance. That day drives everyone crazy.

Avu- are you guys doing anything ?

Asked Avu while turning the pages of the magazine.

Rim- yaaa. For the first time, our group is collaborating with Devil Butterflies.

Avu- haha.. sounds little weird but now it is normal

Avu laughed while her focus on the pics of previous year programme.