13.Don't mind it's Holi

This chapter is on the account of Sidneetians Day 😍😘😍

Pov continues
I turned around nervously and found lucky standing there with a mischievous smile. He was holding a plate full of dry powder colour. Ohh!in all the I didn't noticed that Lucky was also not there like that stupid bandar (monkey).

(Those readers who thaught it was Sid,unka popat🐦)

Pov continues on
He pointed his index finger behind me, as he is indicating me for something. I gave him a confused look and raised my both eyebrows at him as I am not able to raise my one eyebrow, it is hard enough to do. He gestured me to look behind and I turned behind. Not giving me much time to recognise the person, someone put a lot of dry powder colour on my face. I don't even got much the time to react. But it feels good to cover your colourless life with some colours. But soon a voice striked my mind "Bura na mano Holi hai" (don't mind it's holi) I recognised the voice in just few seconds, it was that stupid bandar's voice.

When he left her,she put some colours in her hand from Lucky's plate and threw it on that him.And they started throwing colours on each other.

(Please ignore that hand)

She was playing with her classmates and putting colours on them. She turned to go from there when she saw that Sid was standing there with a mischievous smile. Avu gestured what is going to be happen next.

Avu nodded her head in no with a nervous look while Sid nodded his head mischievously in yes. He was fiddling his fingers mischievously and Avu noticed that her other friends are also with Sid in the plan.

Avu- no..no..no. Bandar (monkey) don't you dare

Sid- ohh come on jangili billi (wild cat)! Bura Na Mano Holi hai (don't mind it's Holi)

And he pushed her in the tub fool of water. She fell in it with a splash. She quickly handled herself and looked towards her other friends who were saying "Bura Na Mano Holi Hai" (don't mind it's Holi). She sighed and raised herhands in the air towards them and gestured them to pull her out. Jai and Bhavesh give her their hands so that she can come out.

But she was also in the mood for some fun. Instead of coming out, she pulled them inside and started laughing. Her other friends also started laughing. After laughing for some time Avu,Jai and Bhavesh come out of the tub.

Jan- agar tum logo ko pura din holi khelni hai,to aisa geela rahna theek nahi hoga
(if you guys have to play Holi all day, then it will not be right to be so wet.)

Anu- haan! Jaan ek dum sahi keh rahi hai.
(yes! Jaan is absolutely right.)

Ran- you should change your clothes guys

Fais- yaa he is right.

Rim- ok so Avu, Jai and Bhav go and change your clothes or else you three will catch cold

Sid- waise is nakchadhi ko pani me girane me bahut maza aaya
(anyway this Nakchadhi had so much fun falling over the water)

Avu- mai loongi tumse mera badla, revenge.
(I'll take my revenge from you, revenge.)

Bhiv- badla baad me le lena, abhi pehle jaake apne kapde badal lo
(take revenge later, go first now and change your clothes)

Ari- haan, go fast. Abhi aur bhi holi khelni hai mujhe.
(yes, go fast. I still have to play Holi more.)

Sid- abhi to mujhe dekhna hai ki kaisa hota hai mera badla, revenge (now I have to see how is my revenge, revenge.) I think it is a south Indian film

Luc- you are right bro. But it will be fun to see it's Hindi version (while smirking towards Sid and Sid glared at him)

All started laughing.

Avu- kyu nahi Lucky.
(why not Lucky)

Rim- ab tum teeno jao bhi.
(now you three go)

The three nodded and quickly left for changing their clothes as they were completely drenched in water. While all this happening,Devil Butterflies,Vishal and not even little bit dear Raghav and Anshul was glaring at them. Their mood was totally spoiled like their day.

Chapter word- 749Please vote and comment Tag your fav part or scene

Chapter word- 749
Please vote and comment
Tag your fav part or scene

Please adjust with tjose videos and photographs.

Wanna see the hindi version of Mera Badla-Revenge😂😂😂

Your dearest author
~T.R